[Event] Rose Garden
duration: from this maintenance to 0:00 Feb 21st
1. Players can plant roses in the “Rose Garden” interface with their seeds.
There are four kinds of roses that may possibly grow from the seeds, including white, pink, red and blue roses. Players can pluck petals of a specific color from the corresponding rose. Besides, each rose will also bring players 5000 silver and Exp that is equivalent to 3 hours’ offline AFK Exp based on players’ present level.
2. Players can possibly pick 8-12 petals from a rose.
If you are extraordinary lucky, you can even plant a premium rose which will drop 1.5 times of petals, silver and Exp the amount of a normal rose.
3. Fields that players have upgraded during Christmas events won’t have their levels reset.
In addition, what players harvest from roses is also affected by the bonus of the fields.
Level-2 field：Upgrading a field to level 2 costs 100 gold each.
Players can harvest 20% more permanently in a level-2 filed than in a level-1 field.
Level-3 field：Upgrading a field to level 3 costs 200 gold each.
Players can harvest 50% more permanently in a level-3 filed than in a level-1 field.
4. Once a rose is planted, players can pluck its petals to acquire the corresponding harvest.
5. There is an 8-hour cool down for players to cultivate another rose on one field after they pick its petals.
This CD can be reduced or even reset instantly with gold.
Reducing CD between five to eight hours including five costs 50G for each field.
Reducing CD between two to five hours including two costs 30G for each field.
Reducing CD less than two hours cost 10G for each field.
6. is the icon for summoning Cupid. Players can summon Cupid for at most four times every day.
Summoning Cupid for the 1st time is free and reduces the CD for planting another rose in all fields by 1 hour.
Summoning Cupid for the 2nd time costs 10 gold and reduces the CD for planting another rose in all fields by 1 hour.
Summoning Cupid for the 3rd time costs 20 gold and reduces the CD for planting another rose in all fields by 2 hour.
Summoning Cupid for the 4th time costs 50 gold and resets the CD for planting another rose in all fields instantly.
7. Click "Exchange" button to enter the exchange interface for Valentine Day’s suit and Gems.
Donating the prescribed amount of rose petals in each color, players can trade for the corresponding Cupid suit or Valentine’s gems. The minimum amount of rose petals players should donate every time is 10.
1. Cupid’s Love is able to trigger special weapon effects which will deal tons of damage to the enemies.
2. After Feb 21st, by clipping roses, players will not be able to obtain rose petals. Roses will only generate silver and Exp by then.