tsunoh

Rank 0
tsunoh
PostedFeb 06, 2013 9:32 am
HP.Lemon wrote:
Thank you for your reply; I sent a private message via the forums. Again, I'm really sorry if my offer seems low. ><;  

Thanks for the message HP.Lemon! It was a generous offer :)

So guys, I'm back... both slots are taken, and I'll be starting work on them shortly. Also I thought I'd post some images to show various uh... 'levels' in my drawings.

This one was a commission from another server; I quit the game but finished it as a freebie before leaving. This took around 2 days on-and-off.

Same thing as above. And it's pink too.. what a coincidence there.

A signature- 4hrs? Don't remember exactly- I tend to alt tab a lot between gaming and whatnot.

6 or so hours. Half of it was done at the office inbetween jobs; it's unfair that there was this huge Intuos lying around and no one really used it, and so...

2 hours of fooling around with Painter 12.

3 or so days. Don't remember, this is old D:

... 2 hours? Also! in case someone is interested, my friend and I record our paintchat sessions from time to time: http://youtu.be/se5kqBGWV3o
Advertisement

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
PostedFeb 06, 2013 10:46 am
Wow I'm just speechless ;x ! It's just so amazing...

miniprodigy

Rank 1
miniprodigy
PostedFeb 06, 2013 11:48 am
very vivid artwork, nice * w *

joer13

Rank 0
PostedFeb 06, 2013 5:49 pm
I want one. Please reserve a spot if you have one o/ Thanks Wink

tsunoh

Rank 0
tsunoh
PostedFeb 07, 2013 10:54 am
Thank you, yunni006 and miniprodigy!

joer13, I'm glad you like my gallery, however I can't reserve slots for specific people; on other forums I had difficulty finishing the list of requests. However I will edit the thread title when I have slots available; I edited my original post just now to make things clear. Smile

I sent out a client's WIP today. An advance warning to everyone who may be interested in commissioning; my WIPs are very messy. For example:

WIP

FINAL

WIP

FINAL

Erm.. so don't be alarmed if the WIP looks like crap. It should turn out ok Very Happy Also I did walkthrough write-ups for these two drawings, which you can find here: http://tsunoh.info/wordpress/

tsunoh

Rank 0
tsunoh
PostedFeb 17, 2013 5:43 am
Done with both commissions. One will be a secret for a while Very Happy but here's the other one, for HP.Lemon:

and a WIP:

Slots are open now, and will be so for a week. Smile

HP.Lemon

Rank 2
HP.Lemon
PostedFeb 17, 2013 5:53 am
Thank you much for the commission, it's a very beautiful piece!

Ciuvaz115

Rank 1
PostedFeb 17, 2013 11:02 am
Just posting to say that your artwork(s) are totally awesome. Love the details and the colors.

Kasumilein

Rank 0
Kasumilein
PostedFeb 18, 2013 1:32 am
Requesting a slot! :3 I'll send you the details later today via PM.

tsunoh

Rank 0
tsunoh
PostedFeb 21, 2013 8:07 am
Thanks for the continued support, everyone Very Happy Ciuvaz115, I'm glad you like them!

HP.Lemon, you're welcome- it was a fun piece to do too.

Kasumilein- replied to your PM!

slots are still open, till the end of the week. I'd post WIPs of what I'm doing in the meantime, but it's private stuff so I can't share it yet. So this post is without any images whatsoever ~