slimeyava

Rank 3
slimeyava
PostedJan 31, 2013 11:22 am

Competitive weapons

I will cover all the competitive guns.

Pointman:

MP7: 40 ammo, low recoil, good for pre-firing and headshots. Can be silenced, has decent damage and range. Basically this is the gun you would use to rush and prefire, takes more shots to kill but is easy to use.

Versek: 30 ammo, high damage, armor penetration, high recoil and bloom, and cannot be silenced. This gun is the gun you want to use to kill people quickly at close range, but is terrible at a range. Good for rushing CQC only.

Rifleman:

M4A1 Mk3: 30 ammo, low recoil, medium bloom, decent damage, high rate of fire, good range, and good mobility. Good for headshots and outguns XM8 at close range due to the rate of fire.

XM: 30 ammo, low recoil, low bloom, high damage, medium rate of fire, great range, and decent mobility. Outguns almost all rifles long range and has good knockback power. Loses at close range to most rifles, but has a good headshot ability for 1 hitting.

Para: 25 ammo, high recoil, high bloom, super high damage, armor penetrating, good range, and good mobility. The hardest rifle, but can be used at all ranges if used correctly. Can outgun any gun, but is harder to use than the other rifles.

AMD: 30 ammo, low recoil, low bloom, low damage, good range and good mobility. Decent rifle that is good because of its very high accuracy and aimed in ability. This rifle is good for medium to long range combat and can compete with xm8 at a range. The low damage and only average rate of fire makes it lose CQC to m4a1 and para.

Sniper:

Fr-f2: good 1 hit ability due to armor penetration. Fast quickscope and quickswitch. Not good for wallbanging at all.

TPG: Best one hit ability. Slow scope, decent quickswitch, great for wallbanging.

ASW: Great one hit ability, silent, fast quickscope and quick switch. Good for wallbanging.

PGM: Good one hit ability, good quickscope and quickswitch. Good for wallbanging.

Comes down to preferences.
Advertisement

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedFeb 01, 2013 7:17 am
asw is just as good for wallbanging as TPG i believe

while PGM is almost as bad as frf2

and shouldnt sr3m be in the comp PM guns?

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedFeb 01, 2013 8:11 am
Wat doed it matter?

clanallard

Rank 1
clanallard
PostedFeb 01, 2013 8:39 am
XiaoJyun wrote:
asw is just as good for wallbanging as TPG i believe

while PGM is almost as bad as frf2

and shouldnt sr3m be in the comp PM guns?  

PGM wallbangs better than FR-F2 mainly because of it's raw damage.
SR-3M is a very good pointman wich should be in there.

@Slime.
Where is aks, m4a1mkII, AWM(<- very user preferenced but used in IeSF.
You missed scoping in speeds on snipers.
If you mention the good rate of fire on one gun try mentioning it at all the guns.

davieboy127

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2013 9:44 am
Sr3m doesn't belong in competitive matches lol, mp7 and veresk are WAY better.

clanallard

Rank 1
clanallard
PostedFeb 01, 2013 9:48 am
davieboy127 wrote:

SR-3M has a higher DPS then para. Why does it not belong there?

davieboy127

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2013 9:56 am
clanallard wrote:
davieboy127 wrote:

Because mp7 and veresk are better by a long shot Smile

clanallard

Rank 1
clanallard
PostedFeb 01, 2013 10:11 am
davieboy127 wrote:
clanallard wrote:
davieboy127 wrote:

Because mp7 and veresk are better by a long shot Smile  

Can you either not control the SR-3M or do you just don't want to recognize it?
Pointmans are CQC if an pointman can outDPS a para at CQC it's better then the other pointmans. Both veresk and mp7 have lower dps then para SR-3M has Higher where does it lack?

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedFeb 01, 2013 2:12 pm
Permit me to correct the numbers here

No pointman gun can outDPS the Para. However, it does have more DPS than MP7 and Veresk. I feel that it should be categorized as a competitive pointman weapon considering its very good performance as a pointman weapon.

dreamz_keeper

Rank 0
dreamz_keeper
PostedFeb 01, 2013 3:05 pm
M4mk3 still competitive? I felt like I wasted my money after buying it yesterday. Neutral

AVA IGN: RiceNips | AK IGN: ShinyMudkip LoL IGN: RnGMudkip