nawaf8

Rank 0
nawaf8
PostedJan 31, 2013 8:23 am

Dungeon soloing class?

help?
Well,anybody knows a good class for soloing dungeons of my level?
i have tried engineer and it just doesnt seem to work well for me,im level 33,any thing i could be doing wrong? builds?

Would you suggest any other better class for soloing dungeons?
if not,what is a great build for the engineer to solo dungeons?
Advertisement

kecapmanis

Rank 0
kecapmanis
PostedJan 31, 2013 9:07 am
Unlimited DGN is hard to solo, imo (On the boss part)
Best AOE Class, IMO: magician, cleric, engineer, BD

EE Class Build

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedJan 31, 2013 9:28 am
Engineer and Knight.

aquaXpop

Rank 1
aquaXpop
PostedJan 31, 2013 10:44 am
just try all the classes~ i'd say it depends on ur preference. i've seen a player who solos dgn with a warrior... o.o

for me, i like soloing dgns with cleric, mage, blade dancer. cleric can heal themselves, 50% stun, aoe dmg~ very useful. at higher lvls, u'll get healing items, so its easy to solo dgns with mage. high dmg, less hit. xD As for blade dancer, it has good eva and atk spd, nice aoe and DoT heal <3

since your lvl33, trying all the classes won't hurt~ Very Happy

kdramalover

Rank 0
kdramalover
PostedJan 31, 2013 11:21 am
Engineer was by far the easiest and cost + time efficient way of leveling for me.
I did engi runs in:
1.) Balta - 41-45
2.) Venin - 45-51
3.) Delphi - 51-56
4.) Century/main quests - 56-57
5.) Manor - 57-61
6.) Sturm - 61-65
7.) Skelros - 65-70

The key to doing these runs were new guns when appropriate (lvl 40 gun at balta, lvl 45 gun at venin, etc.), run speed gear, hp procs (once a high enough level), eva gear, and engi animation glitch.

id107

Rank 0
id107
PostedJan 31, 2013 1:42 pm

Re: Dungeon soloing class?

help?
nawaf8 wrote:
i have tried engineer and it just doesnt seem to work well for me,im level 33,any thing i could be doing wrong? builds?

If you're talking about leveling through dungeon, generally, I'd say thief at your level, for a mid-equipped player like you (as I was). At lower levels, evasion is good thing to have. Although I strongly suggest you level through GQ, I'm pretty sure there are still people out there who are in your level tier.

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedJan 31, 2013 3:30 pm

help?
id107 wrote:
nawaf8 wrote:

If you're talking about leveling through dungeon, generally, I'd say thief at your level, for a mid-equipped player like you (as I was). At lower levels, evasion is good thing to have. Although I strongly suggest you level through GQ, I'm pretty sure there are still people out there who are in your level tier.  

I wouldn't advise GQ. They're extremely slow compared to dailies and main quests at your lvl. Just doing main quests and dungeons (and a couple of dailies) will easily get you overleveled.

The GQs for dungeons are good, though.

id107

Rank 0
id107
PostedJan 31, 2013 5:31 pm

help?
sweetxdevil357 wrote:
id107 wrote:
nawaf8 wrote:

I wouldn't advise GQ. They're extremely slow compared to dailies and main quests at your lvl. Just doing main quests and dungeons (and a couple of dailies) will easily get you overleveled.

The GQs for dungeons are good, though.  

I didn't mention those because those are pretty common sense to do around that level. Moreover, you have the limited dungeon mode option, which we didn't have before, so for you people it's much easier. Even at level 70+ GQ is still good, wouldn't you agree sweetxdevil357? O wait, you're not high level, my bad.

sweetxdevil357

Rank 3
sweetxdevil357
PostedFeb 01, 2013 10:14 am   Last edited by sweetxdevil357 on Feb 01, 2013 1:45 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Actually I do agree. I'm high enough to know that GQs are indeed helpful at 60+. They're not as helpful when you're lower than that unless you're farming fame for the guild.

Nice try at being a [censored].

id107

Rank 0
id107
PostedFeb 01, 2013 1:10 pm
sweetxdevil357 wrote:
Actually I do agree. I'm high enough to know that GQs are indeed helpful at 60+. They're not as helpful when you're lower than that unless you're farming fame for the guild.

Nice try at being a dickhead.  

I wasn't, at all, I did say "my bad" Smile, please be civil, sir.

Edit: Oh and truthfully speaking, you post spam replies to boost your post count. Just like on this thread, you posted a 3-word answer, which is obviously spam, seeing that the person who started the thread, is asking multiple questions.