vanzki1

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2013 7:03 am

PVP system

level categorized pvp battles
Hi guys i was just wondering if i can suggest a pvp system.

well actually the pvp system im talking about is the pvp system from TROY ONLINE that was forced to shut down because of several server issues and lots of bug.

so here it comes. there were several kinds of pvp "themes" in there. Annihilation wherein 2 factions will battle out in a small map till one faction only remains. Infinite wherein there is a medium sized map where is both factions can kill their enemy within a period of time, maybe 9 to 10 mins and there is Pillar capture wherein a large sized map is filled with strategically positioned pillar that must be captured by the players before the time ends. And also an invasion type war that allows players from other faction to capture neutral places in the map up to their main territory or castle this serves as the finale for the battles

it is level categorized because there are level brackets that allows low level players can experience pvp without being pwned by high level players. the level brackets can be 10-20,21-30, 31-40 and so on. this events are regular occurring which means it happens SIMULTANEOUSLY with 20 mins gap between each battle and there is also a 1 hour break until the battles restart.

well this system was so popular until the Troy online shutdown the game.
you can watch videos at youtube about TROY ONLINE PVP.

have fun guys and uhmmm please do consider this idea
Advertisement

Eniskuo

Rank 1
Eniskuo
PostedJan 31, 2013 7:26 am
i was a big fan of that games pvp system, in fact i thought it was one of the better ones i have ever taken part in. The maps were another factor and how they were designed. Warren Story had a great pvp set up as well. But 2 great pvp oriented system games with a very nice pvp set up that got there throats cut.

xbix123

Rank 0
xbix123
PostedJan 31, 2013 7:40 am
Tales of pirates also had one of the best pvp systems ever.

They had a pvp arena where u can ask ppl for duels and be teleported to a small arena where u can practicly do a 1vs1 or 1vs5 or or 3vs3 or just any combination u like, making it very interesting.

They also had dungeons that open every 3 hours with different lvl limits where there are a few bosses and it was a pk dungeon so u need to pk other guilds while trying to kill the boss which makes it a very challenging task but really fun and u could just do it non stop and not get bored at all lol. Oh and bosses droped nice stuff so even ppl who didn't like pvp had a reason to join.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJan 31, 2013 8:12 am
xbix123 wrote:
Tales of pirates also had one of the best pvp systems ever.

They had a pvp arena where u can ask ppl for duels and be teleported to a small arena where u can practicly do a 1vs1 or 1vs5 or or 3vs3 or just any combination u like, making it very interesting.

They also had dungeons that open every 3 hours with different lvl limits where there are a few bosses and it was a pk dungeon so u need to pk other guilds while trying to kill the boss which makes it a very challenging task but really fun and u could just do it non stop and not get bored at all lol. Oh and bosses droped nice stuff so even ppl who didn't like pvp had a reason to join.  

This sounds boring to me. I dont want permissions to PvP, my rule is "red is dead". I like to be put in a PvP territory and kill everything with red names.

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

xbix123

Rank 0
xbix123
PostedJan 31, 2013 8:32 am
oh believe me my friend it was epic, plus in the dungeons i mentioned u can pretty much kill anyone who's not a guildie, and there was also a guild vs guild mode.

Infected

Rank 0
Infected
PostedJan 31, 2013 3:02 pm

Re: PVP system

level categorized pvp battles
vanzki1 wrote:
Hi guys i was just wondering if i can suggest a pvp system.

well actually the pvp system im talking about is the pvp system from TROY ONLINE that was forced to shut down because of several server issues and lots of bug.

I got the same ideas (troy online) when I played this game first time, but make no sense for me to say whats its good or bad about dk online since my opinion worth nothing, but i got disappointed about aeriagame the "how" they hosted this game, should have took more time to fix most important things, like login server before an open beta, I invited some friends from my guild in another mmo to test this one out with me see if we move, first 2 friends uninstalled when the servers starts to go down, others 2 got bored at lvl 30, make no sense playing it alone i stoped too, cuz in my opinion players stick with games like this cuz of the friends they got or make, nothing else, good luck aeriagames, u still my favorite since ts1.