sentanu_wibowo

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 11:47 pm

to DK Online

I was disappointed with my diperlakukannya these days I've been staying up to raise the level and look good weapons but in fact my ID just banned in because of slander stand out by people who are jealous of me please GM owner and all the staff who this is my game ask me justice here also fill my time if my ID banned mw like where I play? whether it should be repeated from the beginning (I will not repeat mistakes from the beginning because it was not me who did it) "if I guilty? I am ready to accept the risks and to start over" but was just misunderstood just so please to injurious in the treatment in this game because I am also human and not a robot that always make a new ID new Character and new games I've been waiting for this game is pretty faithful to the Open Beta but I was treated like this without solid evidence thanks
Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJan 30, 2013 11:58 pm
Wall of text. Bans are not discussed on the Forums.
Send a Ban Appeal, Contact Us.

callizer

Rank 0
callizer
PostedJan 31, 2013 5:06 am
fail Google translate.

send a ticket for things like this

LadyRapthorne

Rank 0
LadyRapthorne
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:17 am
You would think, after getting 3 topics locked, you'd learn to actually do as you should.

inb4 lock

Why is calling someone pedantic bannable, but being a psychotic, controlling, deluded middle aged nutcase living in a fantasy world while showing clear signs of mental instability isn't? Ah well, that's life.

Reaps989

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:22 am

Re: to DK Online

sentanu_wibowo wrote:
I was disappointed with myself for being unable to understand to submit a ban appeal.  

Stop making threads about this, first you state you stay up all night to level your character and enhance your gear... then you say "I will not repeat the same mistakes."

Derp?