xIreRoll

Rank 2
PostedFeb 05, 2013 1:19 pm
Zealot1312 wrote:
You don't have a choice of leaving, quitters ALWAYS come back.  

I know Cody it's hard to not see my adorable on everyday, but you have to accept whats done is done, I'm sorry <3

I like browser games for their simplicity, and I think this one is nice . I only leveled a lil bit so far on this game, but still fun and enjoyable.

and I don't see anything problem with this being posted here. it's also said in 'general announcements' under the shoutbox. but not many people look at it, and it's a nice FYI to those who wanna know when this beta is start
Advertisement

walmazi

Rank 5.1
walmazi
PostedFeb 09, 2013 8:54 am
Not worth it, I have played the game got a high guild rank and one of the first players to reach 35. Being 40 now in the game, I can easily tell it's really really expensive to reach the highest or even decent gear.

Unless they drastically reduce the cost of star coins/AP, not even remotely enjoyable for free players.

And this is the cost while it's in closed beta! I know a guy who has spent a near equivalent of $850 by making multiple account and still has been unable to reach a complete maximum in gear.

A game that is several times more expensive than GF but not nearly as fun for free players? I think not. Even CS is more newb friendly.

On a last note I'd like to mention that any better battle power'ed person can totally deny in the two things you need for the best gear: Rare boss & arena maps.

If you can drop 1k-3k cash (as a start) on the game, go for it and good luck otherwise pick another. Have fun getting Astra variants, +10/12 Mythics, and decently enchanted gear, max level and superstar total, max quality and fortified Starbucks. This is just the start....

Posted By Aeria Mobile

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedFeb 09, 2013 12:55 pm
I tried it out the other day and it just didn't hold my attention at all. I played for less than an hour before I was bored. And as the previous person mentioned, the cost of things... Uh uh, no thank you. I've been scouting for a new game to play (while still playing GF), but this one won't be it.