Mandatar

Rank 5
Mandatar
PostedFeb 01, 2013 4:03 pm
GM_skwirl wrote:
Come on guys, this is a happy announcement about a brand new release from a completely different team than Shaiya. I know you're upset about Shaiya issues but let's not rain on their parade. It looks like Starlight Story is worth checking out during Shaiya downtimes. If you're not interested, let it go and keep your comments to relevant threads.

Best of luck to Aeria Browser team on the new release!

Forgive my following response, but..

gm_kiko decided to advertise this new browser game inside the Shaiya General forum. The advertisement was meant specifically for the Shaiya audience.

The response I gave could be considered trolling, but dead serious at the same time. It was not insulting or inflammatory in any ways. I did not bring it with a negative emotional impact as well. The entire content was on topic of what could be considered the Shaiya General Forum. Given the responses of my fellow gamers, I do not believe I voiced a unique stand alone stance on this matter.

If am glad though that you perceived it as negative input, that means you take criticism on the functionality of your team to heart.

I hope from the bottom of my heart that you will accept my open invitation to engage in an open minded dialogue with your community, as opposed to trying to silence our concerns. You would at least get a much better response from me than you receive after trying to "hush" me.

Azeal (80), Scrooge (30), Someshta (30), Nardel (15), Mandatar (65)
Advertisement

Olaf1989

Rank 1
PostedFeb 01, 2013 4:07 pm
Is Starlight Story FTP as Shaiya ?

alex.mihai

GameSage: Shaiya
alex.mihai
PostedFeb 01, 2013 4:57 pm
I will really try this new brand new browser game of AGE ! Very Happy
Who wana join me?<3
I am sure we will have great time ! Smile
Very good job the GM team from Aeria Browser for the hard work you are doing,

Kind regards,

[GS]Joe

.TheLoudOne

Rank 1
PostedFeb 01, 2013 5:03 pm
alex.mihai wrote:
I will really try this new brand new browser game of AGE ! Very Happy
Who wana join me?<3
I am sure we will have great time ! Smile
Very good job the GM team from Aeria Browser for the hard work you are doing,

Kind regards,

[GS]Joe  

OMG Joe!!!! Shut Up!

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedFeb 01, 2013 5:59 pm
Mandatar wrote:
GM_skwirl wrote:
Come on guys, this is a happy announcement about a brand new release from a completely different team than Shaiya. I know you're upset about Shaiya issues but let's not rain on their parade. It looks like Starlight Story is worth checking out during Shaiya downtimes. If you're not interested, let it go and keep your comments to relevant threads.

gm_kiko decided to advertise this new browser game inside the Shaiya General forum. The advertisement was meant specifically for the Shaiya audience.

The response I gave could be considered trolling, but dead serious at the same time. It was not insulting or inflammatory in any ways. I did not bring it with a negative emotional impact as well. The entire content was on topic of what could be considered the Shaiya General Forum. Given the responses of my fellow gamers, I do not believe I voiced a unique stand alone stance on this matter.

If am glad though that you perceived it as negative input, that means you take criticism on the functionality of your team to heart.

I hope from the bottom of my heart that you will accept my open invitation to engage in an open minded dialogue with your community, as opposed to trying to silence our concerns. You would at least get a much better response from me than you receive after trying to "hush" me.  

+1 again.

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedFeb 01, 2013 6:04 pm
DarkSakimaru wrote:
Mandatar wrote:
GM_skwirl wrote:

+1 again.  

+2

GlenVB

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2013 6:09 pm
If you want to impress us fix whats broken on the games you already have. Leaving us hanging for fixes in other games and then saying wait you got to try this other game, just don't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Impress me in the games I play then I might consider a new game, as it is I just think to myself "why do I need another headache".