Author Message

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
Joined
11 Apr 2009
Posts
2893
Location
United States
PostedJan 30, 2013 7:59 pm

Some gun renders



Advertisement

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
529
Location
Singapore
PostedJan 30, 2013 8:03 pm
Hey kind dude!
Mind if u can make a HK 417-MC and ETSR-flame renders for me?
I will thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Laughing

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
Joined
11 Apr 2009
Posts
2893
Location
United States
PostedJan 30, 2013 8:05 pm
lostsword92 wrote:
Hey kind dude!
Mind if u can make a HK 417-MC and ETSR-flame renders for me?
I will thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Laughing  

tomorow maybe, its getting late for me Razz

lostsword92

Rank 2
lostsword92
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
529
Location
Singapore
PostedJan 30, 2013 8:08 pm
OUH SURE.
THX ALOT BRO!

I ALWAYS LOVED HK-MC N ETSR FLAME. BUT IM TOO LAZY TO MAKE THEIR RENDERS!

THX ALOT BRO!

jesseklemans124

Rank 0
jesseklemans124
Joined
04 Feb 2012
Posts
154
Location
Utrecht Netherlands
PostedJan 31, 2013 10:18 am
those are nice renders, keep posting more please Smile

Can you make one of the EF-2000 and AUZ-A2-COVRA

A.V.A. - Gloryful WolfTeam - Reclaimed DK Online - Brutal

zSanity.

Rank 2
zSanity.
Joined
20 Jan 2013
Posts
762
Location
@Made in China
PostedJan 31, 2013 10:20 am
jesseklemans124 wrote:
those are nice renders, keep posting more please Smile

Can you make one of the EF-2000 and AUZ-A2-COVRA  


Can u make zaitsev ?

jesseklemans124

Rank 0
jesseklemans124
Joined
04 Feb 2012
Posts
154
Location
Utrecht Netherlands
PostedJan 31, 2013 10:23 am
zSanity. wrote:
jesseklemans124 wrote:
those are nice renders, keep posting more please Smile

Can you make one of the EF-2000 and AUZ-A2-COVRA  


Can u make zaitsev ?  


btw im working on your sigg Smile

A.V.A. - Gloryful WolfTeam - Reclaimed DK Online - Brutal

paranoia1232

Rank 1
paranoia1232
Joined
13 Oct 2012
Posts
332
Location
I'm hiding in Denmark
PostedJan 31, 2013 10:32 am
(If you can make a signature I know it's not a signature shop but) Could you make a signature, if you can with Christopher SE and Zaitsev or ETSR? Just one of them. Greetings.

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
Joined
15 Mar 2010
Posts
7523
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedJan 31, 2013 12:20 pm
paranoia1232 wrote:
(If you can make a signature I know it's not a signature shop but) Could you make a signature, if you can with Christopher SE and Zaitsev or ETSR? Just one of them. Greetings.  

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=8014247#8014247

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
Joined
19 May 2011
Posts
3847
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 31, 2013 2:57 pm
I thought rendering out a gun wasn't too hard, so I tried rendering out an ELWRCi SL but it was a pain in the arse. Razz

Nice renders bold, they look neat.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: