GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedFeb 06, 2013 5:03 pm
Exchange periods may last longer than the event periods so that players have a chance to exchange their event items in if they have not had a chance to.

Sometimes players cannot log-in for various reasons and need the extension on the exchange period to remove these items from their inventory.

Advertisement

GoodNameTaken

Rank 2
PostedFeb 06, 2013 7:33 pm
Saveric wrote:
Levytian wrote:

The event that has all the Ore boxes such as Prestine Ore box, Unrefined Ore box, and highest being King's Bounty.

If it is true that it ended, then I have spend all that time and effort for nothing, unable to get the box I had set a goal for.

In the case where you do not have adequate Ores/Boxes, what are we to do with the remaining quest items. Is our only option to forget all the effort we put and just sell those quest items we've been trying to save?  

If you have Pristine Ore, you can turn in 1 Pristine Ore for 100k Gold, 100k Daru, and 10 Insignia. Rest sell for gold.

The exchange is open till the 8th to give you time to turn in any that you had remaining that you need to turn in. Alll the January Events ended on the 5th, as was stated on them throughout the entire event. Refined Ore is 10k gold each, Mysterious are 30k gold each.  

Yes can sell or hold onto then - am sure devs will rollthem back out for future events.
like they did the fragments recently.

Levytian

Rank 0
PostedFeb 07, 2013 8:24 am
Saveric wrote:

The exchange is open till the 8th to give you time to turn in any that you had remaining that you need to turn in. Alll the January Events ended on the 5th, as was stated on them throughout the entire event. Refined Ore is 10k gold each, Mysterious are 30k gold each.  

Mysterious Resources are only 10k gold each, not 30k gold.

GMtk421 wrote:
Exchange periods may last longer than the event periods so that players have a chance to exchange their event items in if they have not had a chance to.

Sometimes players cannot log-in for various reasons and need the extension on the exchange period to remove these items from their inventory.  

Not everyone logs onto the forums to check events and other news. The Actual end date of the Event should be noted in the exchange dialog box in the Game so players know when they need to scramble extra hard to get the reward they desire.

GoodNameTaken wrote:

Yes can sell or hold onto then - am sure devs will rollthem back out for future events.
like they did the fragments recently.  

That's taking a gamble or might require long wait time till the item rolls around again. Exchanging for the lower prize might be a bigger reward then waiting 2-3 months for the item to roll around again. Selling the item for gold would be my last resort. I haven't decided yet what I will do but seems I don't have much time if I want to exchange for the lower prize.

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedFeb 07, 2013 12:18 pm
Levytian wrote:

GMtk421 wrote:

Not everyone logs onto the forums to check events and other news. The Actual end date of the Event should be noted in the exchange dialog box in the Game so players know when they need to scramble extra hard to get the reward they desire.

That is a design implementation that the developer would need to do as Aeria does not do any coding/programming for the games we channel. While we can suggest this to the developer we recommend checking the forums to stay current on in-game events and promotions (generally updated weekly around maintenance time).

herotoya

Rank 0
herotoya
PostedFeb 09, 2013 1:37 pm
GMZeal wrote:
Gems, Gems, Gems!
2/5 - 2/27 23:59 (Server Time)

Objective:
During this activity, players will be rewarded for synthesizing gems into levels 6 - 7 gems.

Rewards:
"The rewards are as follows:
Synthesize into Level 6 Gem: Level 3-5 Gem Pack x2
Synthesize into Level 7 Gem: Level 3-5 Gem Pack x4"

Description
Synthesize your gems into stones of unimaginable power!

The reward = 1 time only or for each gems we converted?