Author Message

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
1314
Location
United States
PostedJan 30, 2013 3:41 pm   Last edited by Aeria.Mazinger on Jan 30, 2013 3:53 pm. Edited 7 times in total

Wartune New Server Launch Events III



To properly celebrate the launch of our new server in Wartune we have lots of events for players to participate in to level their characters faster.

Check out the events below!

Limited-Edition Pack Sale! Part II Jan, 29th - Feb, 14th
Gods of the Battleground Jan, 30th - Feb, 5th
The Battleground Chase Jan, 30th - Feb, 5th
It Pays to Consume! Jan, 30th - Feb, 5th
Advertisement

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
1314
Location
United States
PostedJan 30, 2013 3:42 pm

Limited-Edition Pack Sale! Part II Jan 29th - Feb14th

Limited-Edition Pack Sale! Part II

Description
65 Balens - Magic Box x1 - Open it to randomly receive one of the following: Epic Miraculous Shard, Soul Crystal, Mount Training Whip and Crypt Token
150 Balens - Crystaloid Pack - 20 x Level 3 Crystaloid
5995 Balens - Magic Box x100
Note: You may only purchase 1400 regular Magic Boxes per day.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
1314
Location
United States
PostedJan 30, 2013 3:43 pm

Gods of the Battleground Jan, 30th - Feb 5th

Gods of the Battleground

Goal
Players must reach the required Honor ranks to be eligible for the rewards.

Description
Test your blade and wit in the Battleground and be rewarded with bundles of insignia. Players must reach the required Honor ranks below to be eligible for the rewards.

Rewards
(Level 3) Champion – 300 Insignia
(Level 4) Warrior – 600 Insignia

Notes:
All rewards are bound.
Each character may only redeem once.
Allow up to 96 hours for prizes to be sent after the completion of this activity.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
1314
Location
United States
PostedJan 30, 2013 3:43 pm

The Battleground Chase Jan, 30th - Feb, 5th

The Battleground Chase

Description
After the event ends, the top 50 players in the Battleground Rankings will be rewarded with handfuls of Kyanite and Insignia!

Rewards
1st – 3rd : 3,000 Kyanite and Insignia x 300
4th – 10th: 1,500 Kyanite and Insignia x 150
11th – 50th: 500 Kyanite and Insignia x 50

Notes:
Each character may only redeem this reward once.
Allow up to 72 hours for prizes to be sent after the completion of this activity.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
1314
Location
United States
PostedJan 30, 2013 3:43 pm

It Pays to Consume! Jan 30th - Feb, 5th

It Pays to Consume!

Goal
Use your Balens during this event and receive unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Balens spent during this promotion – NOT total Balens purchased.

Rewards
200 Balens: 50,000 Gold and 30,000 Daru
500 Balens: 100,000 Gold, 80,000 Daru and Level 1-3 Gems Pack x 1
1000 Balens: 100,000 Gold, 80,000 Daru, Soul Crystal 5 and Socketting Rod x 1
3000 Balens: 500,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Level 3-5 Gems Pack x 1 and Level 5 Luck Stone x 5

1ForLyfe

Rank 0
1ForLyfe
Joined
01 Jul 2010
Posts
191
Location
Colorado United States
PostedFeb 01, 2013 2:40 am

Re: It Pays to Consume! Jan 30th - Feb, 5th

Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
It Pays to Consume!

Goal
Use your Balens during this event and receive unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Balens spent during this promotion – NOT total Balens purchased.

Rewards
200 Balens: 50,000 Gold and 30,000 Daru
500 Balens: 100,000 Gold, 80,000 Daru and Level 1-3 Gems Pack x 1
1000 Balens: 100,000 Gold, 80,000 Daru, Soul Crystal 5 and Socketting Rod x 1
3000 Balens: 500,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Level 3-5 Gems Pack x 1 and Level 5 Luck Stone x 5
 


Can this be repeated and accumulated? Meaning if I spend 500 Balens now and get the 500 spent pack, then later 500 more I will get the 1k Balens package? Also if I hit the 3k mark does it reset back down to 200?

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
1314
Location
United States
PostedFeb 01, 2013 2:45 am

Re: It Pays to Consume! Jan 30th - Feb, 5th

1ForLyfe wrote:
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
It Pays to Consume!

Goal
Use your Balens during this event and receive unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Balens spent during this promotion – NOT total Balens purchased.

Rewards
200 Balens: 50,000 Gold and 30,000 Daru
500 Balens: 100,000 Gold, 80,000 Daru and Level 1-3 Gems Pack x 1
1000 Balens: 100,000 Gold, 80,000 Daru, Soul Crystal 5 and Socketting Rod x 1
3000 Balens: 500,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Level 3-5 Gems Pack x 1 and Level 5 Luck Stone x 5
 


Can this be repeated and accumulated? Meaning if I spend 500 Balens now and get the 500 spent pack, then later 500 more I will get the 1k Balens package? Also if I hit the 3k mark does it reset back down to 200?  


You will obtain the prize base on the total amount you spent.

Meaning if you spent a total of 1,000 Balens, you will only get the 1k Balens Package.

_Mighty_

Rank 2
Joined
25 Jan 2008
Posts
584
Location
Halifax Canada
PostedFeb 01, 2013 12:52 pm
Most days I spend 3000 Balens.....does the tier repeat or is there a hard cap of 3000 balens?

Remember it's a game. Always have fun in good times and bad.

I.Mamba

Rank 0
Joined
29 Oct 2010
Posts
1
Location
United States
PostedFeb 01, 2013 2:56 pm
I got lucky and got a Miraculous Shard box from a gift box.
Problem is though I have no use for it since I'm not using legendary...

So question be: Will it be possible to synthesize lvl 40 stones into lvl 50 stones? or somthing like that. So I can actually get some kinda use from these shards?

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
737
Location
United States
PostedFeb 01, 2013 5:13 pm
_Mighty_ wrote:
Most days I spend 3000 Balens.....does the tier repeat or is there a hard cap of 3000 balens?  


I made 3 rapid purchases and this was the payout:
1995 Wings-Instantly got 1k reward
1995 Mount-Instantly got 1k reward
~3000 in gems (at once)-instantly got 3000 reward

It appears you need to purchase the required amount with a single purchase to get the reward and that it does not keep track of purchases spent.

Hope this helps!
~TK

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: