vietboit

Rank 0
vietboit
PostedJan 30, 2013 1:14 pm

Background don't mute

Wow this is so ... i delete the music background in Ava Map.
Now when im open AVA it says this: Failed LoadMap(avaEntry.ut3) Can't find file for package'Music'. , I'm very sick of this game i cant even delete a Music Background file. ,
Nah i cant mute the music background in settings, i have dre beats when i don't play a game i hear very very tender music background, That's why i delete that file.

Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedJan 31, 2013 1:47 am
Altering the files in any way can result in a ban btw. However to answer your question, deleting the file would result in it just being repatched, or the game not starting up at all Wink

vietboit

Rank 0
vietboit
PostedFeb 01, 2013 3:21 am
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
Altering the files in any way can result in a ban btw. However to answer your question, deleting the file would result in it just being repatched, or the game not starting up at all Wink  

Seems you didnt read it to the end?

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedFeb 01, 2013 3:36 am
vietboit wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:

Seems you didnt read it to the end?

Well buddy, he was just trying to help you. If you don't want the help, there is no need to respond.

Also, Your AVA will not work until you get that music file back in there. You need to either find someone to upload it for you or redl the game.

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms. Member of the AVA community for 5 years

gazj84

Rank 2
gazj84
PostedFeb 01, 2013 7:49 pm

Re: Background don't mute

vietboit wrote:
Wow this is so ... i delete the music background in Ava Map.
Now when im open AVA it says this: Failed LoadMap(avaEntry.ut3) Can't find file for package'Music'. , I'm very sick of this game i cant even delete a Music Background file. ,
Nah i cant mute the music background in settings, i have dre beats when i don't play a game i hear very very tender music background, That's why i delete that file.

while in game on a map for example india map press o not enter then o but just o it mutes all background music