xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
PostedJan 30, 2013 2:20 pm

Re: the funny thing is

kami123kazi45 wrote:
there is always somthing they complain about the newyear event bombs have been paid out not long ago and when they payd the ny out the 4mins after they did it they already asking about the snake bombs how freaking annoying isit to freaking read thos freaking cry babys bout the pt events payout just have some freaking paitions nerdo  

Probably because the same End of the Year wb's came late too, and the waiting days for the Snake PT are over, which makes non forumers come into forums just to rage about it...

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update
Advertisement

kotaku23

Rank 5
kotaku23
PostedJan 30, 2013 2:36 pm
bobcats1337 wrote:
Well just stop doing play time events and people like me wont be on here "complaining".  

Then dw when the payout will be and don't make threads like theses?

exoteric2120

Rank 3
PostedJan 30, 2013 2:45 pm
Obviously the server issue is a higher priority than paying out play times. But really, what exactly are the GM's doing in order to fix a NETWORK ISSUE. As far as I'm concerned, and as I've been told, this game is run by DIFFERENT groups of people.

Example:

Servers go to network devs at AGE, Dragonfly, AND the hosting site of the actual servers. So there's communicating to do, and not necessarily including much involvement with the GM's.

Updates: Suggested by AGE, applied by Dragonfly, once per month.

Hacks: Reported by AGE, patched by anti-cheat.

General/support/event/misc HELP DESK TICKETS: Handled SOLELY BY THE GM'S.

So if the GM's rely on other parties, and wait on them in order to get things done, what exactly do they do if they don't personally patch hacks, fix network issues or update the game in any way, or work on updating it since they aren't the game developer?

We were already told that Aeria Games CANNOT modify this game in ANY WAY, they need to rely on other parties to handle that.

With that said, what's the excuse? LOL

I can care less about the play time at this point, but I just find it funny to see GS's jumping to Aeria's defense and blindly jumping into threads and speaking on behalf of them without actually thinking about IF what they're saying makes any type of sense.

Anyways, that's just my point of view. We don't get input from PM's/GM's about what actually goes down, so there's only common sense and obvious blanks to fill in. Could always be wrong of course, but I don't think so. Seems like they're understaffed or they aren't working enough like they used to.

Either way, this type of stuff has been going on for years, so I'm not surprised and it doesn't bother me in the least. The funny replies we get sometimes by GS's or GM's are just hilarious. Same for in game from players, it's what makes this game truly epic xD

exo

xumbinhu123

Rank 3
xumbinhu123
PostedJan 30, 2013 3:02 pm
exoteric2120 wrote:
Obviously the server issue is a higher priority than paying out play times. But really, what exactly are the GM's doing in order to fix a NETWORK ISSUE. As far as I'm concerned, and as I've been told, this game is run by DIFFERENT groups of people.

Example:

Servers go to network devs at AGE, Dragonfly, AND the hosting site of the actual servers. So there's communicating to do, and not necessarily including much involvement with the GM's.

So if the GM's rely on other parties, and wait on them in order to get things done, what exactly do they do if they don't personally patch hacks, fix network issues or update the game in any way, or work on updating it since they aren't the game developer?

We were already told that Aeria Games CANNOT modify this game in ANY WAY, they need to rely on other parties to handle that.

I can care less about the play time at this point, but I just find it funny to see GS's jumping to Aeria's defense and blindly jumping into threads and speaking on behalf of them without actually thinking about IF what they're saying makes any type of sense.

Anyways, that's just my point of view. We don't get input from PM's/GM's about what actually goes down, so there's only common sense and obvious blanks to fill in. Could always be wrong of course, but I don't think so. Seems like they're understaffed or they aren't working enough like they used to.

Either way, this type of stuff has been going on for years, so I'm not surprised and it doesn't bother me in the least. The funny replies we get sometimes by GS's or GM's are just hilarious. Same for in game from players, it's what makes this game truly epic xD  

That's exactly what i was trying to say.
Like, they 1st say one thing and after that, they are saying the opposite...
It is hilarious and stupid at the same time, and there is 2 thing AG needs to fix: 1st- Find some better coders to replace some of the current GM's, and 2nd- Make Dragonfly realize that this game is dying and we need them to pay much more atention to the game.

If You Feel June Update Was Unnacceptable : and [Community Request]June Update

Topic.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Topic.
PostedJan 30, 2013 3:11 pm
xumbinhu123 wrote:
Topic. wrote:
bobcats1337 wrote:
When they say please wait 5-14 business days to receive your rewards I waited and now it's been 18 days and still nothing idk why they bother doing these events when they know their gonna be late on paying them out.  

Were cutting down on playtimes anyway but in all honesty...
you're worrying about not getting free items @ a time like this?
Really though? because how are you going to open those items without a server?
EXPLAIN THAT~!
There are other much more important priorities then your free items.  

1st when we tell AG sucks because they don't fix the servers and patch the hacks, you guys tell us that that's Dragonfly job.
And now that we talk about Paying the PT prizes which is AG job, you tell us that they are busy fixing the servers and stuffs like that, like cmonnnn, stop trolling us.....
All i actually see AG doing is making new Tiers, answering tickets, and deal with the reports, and paying the PT prizes is a think that they aren't doing very well.
And now that the issues are adressed what more excuses are we getting?
For the noobs AG = Aeria Games.  

Trolling you? What I've mentioned like over 9000 times is the simple truth lol.
What else do you want me to say? Because I can repeat the same thing a million times and i still don't think anyone of you would accept it when it's plain fact

exoteric2120

Rank 3
PostedJan 30, 2013 3:21 pm
xumbinhu123 wrote:
exoteric2120 wrote:

Example:

That's exactly what i was trying to say.
Like, they 1st say one thing and after that, they are saying the opposite...
It is hilarious and stupid at the same time, and there is 2 thing AG needs to fix: 1st- Find some better coders to replace some of the current GM's, and 2nd- Make Dragonfly realize that this game is dying and we need them to pay much more atention to the game.  

Yeah. I mean it isn't our jobs to worry about the game though and how it's handled. We can try and influence it by giving opinions on what content we want, but really we don't have any say in anything that happens. It's just I can't help but notice some of the funny stuff I see coming from players, GM's, and GS's about certain stuff.

"HEY GM WHEN PT GETTING PAID OUT ITS BEEN OVER TWO WEEKS SINCE VERT SAID IT'D BE PAID OUT"

-"We're working on it"

It's like lOl "KK THX"

The lack of detail or just how responses generally are from staff/GS's can be pretty epic. Most I can't comment on and are very true, but some do have their flaws and I find funny.

This game is what it is, I can't do anything about it, so I let the people who CAN handle that. It's why I don't spam threads over issues or make countless support tickets, cuz I've never made one before. It won't help any.

But commenting on certain threads which do have VALID points and complaints can be amusing if you got people from the other side making statements that make no sense at all.

exo

huemines

Rank 1
huemines
PostedJan 30, 2013 3:49 pm
xumbinhu123 wrote:
Topic. wrote:
bobcats1337 wrote:
When they say please wait 5-14 business days to receive your rewards I waited and now it's been 18 days and still nothing idk why they bother doing these events when they know their gonna be late on paying them out.  

EXPLAIN THAT~!

1st when we tell AG sucks because they don't fix the servers and patch the hacks, you guys tell us that that's Dragonfly job.
And now that we talk about Paying the PT prizes which is AG job, you tell us that they are busy fixing the servers and stuffs like that, like cmonnnn, stop trolling us.....
All i actually see AG doing is making new Tiers, answering tickets, and deal with the reports, and paying the PT prizes is a think that they aren't doing very well.
And now that the issues are adressed what more excuses are we getting?
For the noobs AG = Aeria Games.  

This one made a good point, if aeria doesn't patch hacks, dragonfly and apex do, then what are the GM's busy with? ik tiers take no effort and come up easily makes sense, and i also am patient and can wait for the free stuff, but if you say Aerias only job is to service the game which is reports, tickets, payouts and tiers then you can't tell me they are late. again apex should be the one who should be busy with it.

huemines

Rank 1
huemines
PostedJan 30, 2013 3:52 pm
exoteric2120 wrote:

Example:

+10000000

Baotran602

Rank 3
Baotran602
PostedJan 30, 2013 4:08 pm
Topic. wrote:
Were having server issues and the playtime is what you're worried about -_-?  

The all mighty.

con_ic

Rank 0
con_ic
PostedJan 30, 2013 4:17 pm
Topic. wrote:
bobcats1337 wrote:

EXPLAIN THAT~!

You tell him topic, you the man LOL