jesseelsprague

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 7:46 am

I purchased AP for the first time

Wonder why i still haven't gotten the free $30 stuff?
i just purchased 2k ap yesterday for the first time and i was suppose too recieve the free epsg, cutie m4 and speedup package or whatever else it said. Why haven't i? Please help me guys i was really looking forward too the epsg.
Advertisement

nfiere

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 7:51 am
Send Ticket to aeria i did that to whit i missed promotion then gone look and will sned you Smile)) enjoy

*//Angel+

jagkilla

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 7:57 am
you need to use those 2k not only buying them .
you have to use those 2k ingame so u can get redem those items in the tier.

jesseelsprague

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 9:05 am
i did use them. I spent all 2020 of them. I haven't recieved anything. Bought 7 epsg weapon bombs, face skull and beret for ROKMC. That was yesterday. Now, i still haven't got it. IDK what too do.

Mystic155

Rank 1
Mystic155
PostedJan 30, 2013 11:47 am
Well I had the same problem today, I have bought $30 worth oof AP and to get the payout you can redem it from there website. But heres the catch in order for you to redeem the tier payout you must first waste your $30 worth of AP in-game. If not, you will lose your chance to redeem it by not wasting it in-game for your own purpose.

If you did waste your money in-game for your tier just simply click on this website and press redeem!

This website will just take you directly to the Soldier Front Main page on Aeria to the Tiered Spender sub-section so you can redeem your items.

http://soldierfront.aeriagames.com/itemmall/tiered-spender