astralkid0114

Rank 1
astralkid0114
PostedJan 30, 2013 7:36 am

[*][*][*][*][*] Astral's Weekly Rewards 1/30/13-2/6/13

[STICKY PLEASE] Something new from (s1)astral !!
astral's Weekly Rewards #1

DISCLAIMER:
~ I apologize, but, AS FOR NOW, ELIGIBLE TO SERVER 1 & SERVER 2 PLAYERS ONLY.
~ I'm server 1 and cannot hop onto servers 3 or 4 to give you your reward (though you may still participate and if you are correct, you'll receive some props).
~ If a lot of people participate, maybe it can be set up so the reward can be taken from my inventory and given to the winner if on a different server ~[***HINT HINT GM's*** he he]~

I want to try and bring another weekly event to the community so we have another to look forward to. The first one will be a puzzle to work those brains! Though I can't give out prizes like GMs can with commands, ya'll got a week to solve it WITH THE WORK SHOWN (this prevents just guessing). The first person to submit the answer and the work shown correctly before the event is up will receive Shining Topaz Gem x1 and Shining Ruby Gem x1. If I actually get participation or good feedback on here, I'll continue every week with some decent rewards. If not, oh well, I tried ^^.

DURATION:
Wednesday, January 30, 2012 until 12:00pm (server time) Wednesday, February 6, 2013.

REWARD:
[*] Shining Topaz Gem x1
[*] Shining Ruby Gem x1

~RULES~

1. Do not just post a name. We will point you to rule [3] if you do.
  2. If you think you know the answer, reply HERE with your guess and the steps you took to solve it.
    ~DO NOT REPLY HERE WITH YOUR GUESS OR, LIKE THE GM EVENT, WILL BE CANCELLED!~
    ~YOU MAY REPLY WITH FEEDBACK HERE ONLY, AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.~
  3. At the event's end, the person who solved it correctly first will be stated in this thread and notified via PM.

THE BRIMSTONE SCANDEL

Lightlord, a member of the guild Brimstone, was PK'd while being AFK inside the Crypt after everyone else had finished, or so we thought. Apparently, 4 players had just logged on minutes before the Crypt closed and, upon seeing Lightlord with his guard down, commited this heinus act for their own self gratification. The following facts refer to the Crypt rooms shown above. Each of the 5 players in the Crypt -- Lightlord, astral, firefoxs, kaylee, and Sman -- had his/her own Crypt room to themselves.

1. The PK'ers room and Lightlord's room border on the same number of rooms.
  2. LightLord's room borders on astral's room and on firefoxs's room.
  3. Kaylee's room and Sman's room are the same size.
  4. Firefoxs's room does not border on Kaylee's room.

Who PK'd Lightlord?