VoiceThe

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 4:26 am

The confirmation code is not correct.

The confirmation code is not correct.
The confirmation code is not correct. WTF IS THAT I JUST MAKE 3 ACCOUNTS AND ALL THE **** TIME I GOT ---->The confirmation code is not correct.<---- AND ALL IS CORRECT MY USERNAME AND THE PASS WTF AND WTF WRONG WITH UUUUUUU
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:16 am
That error is referring to the Captcha, not your username or password.
This is a Captcha:

Make sure you are typing the words in correctly.

If you can't see the Captcha, disable any ad blockers you may have running.

RavagingSins

Rank 0
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:09 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
That error is referring to the Captcha, not your username or password.
This is a Captcha:

Make sure you are typing the words in correctly.

If you can't see the Captcha, disable any ad blockers you may have running.  

hi im not sure whats going on soon as i patched the game today i played for maybe 30mins or so then game kicks me out of dungeon. i try to relog and says The confirmation code is not correct.
even tho i put everything in correctly now my login on website is doing the same thing as the game client. please help

rathov_khan

Rank 4
rathov_khan
PostedApr 23, 2013 12:15 am
Well, half the time you can't make out one of the words because of the way it's written, and clicking for new words is just as bad. Why you use Captcha at all, I dunno !!

Grateful thanks to PupsiK for the awesome sigs !!

sorasynn

Rank 0
sorasynn
PostedMay 25, 2013 2:37 am
Hi there. I have been getting this problem too! I get the CAPTCHA and put the text in there and everything is fine. The problem is that EVERYTIME I log in... I have to do this. I have changed my password 3-4 times already and it still hasn't changed the fact that if I want to play I have to use the CAPTCHA code.

I don't understand why this won't go away for me. What confirmation code are they talking about?

Because I can't find anything other than that CAPTCHA to enter some type of cryptic code into. Which is a pain in the *** to read to begin with. So having to do it every time I want to log in, is very annoying.

If someone can please provide me with some insight into why this won't go away and how to fix it... I would be grateful.

Thank you

::Edit:: Fixed it! Forgot I had made my Aeria account via Facebook. So I had to match the passwords of both my Aeria account and facebook. Then it seemed to work.

Winterswift24

Rank 0
PostedAug 17, 2014 1:18 pm
Ok this is really freaking annoying me I have 6 New accounts for aeria games and keep getting this daim error "confirmation code is not correct" I have not got an account liked with Facebook HELP I'm loseing faith in aeria games Sad

Posted By Aeria Mobile