How are you liking DK Online so far? (please select and leave feedback below)

Great!
18%23 Votes
Good Game - I have suggestions for improvement
49%62 Votes
Okay Game - I have suggestions for improvement
30%38 Votes
Not my type of game
2%3 Votes
Total Votes :: 126 Votes

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedJan 31, 2013 3:15 am

Wait what

PvP

First of all saying one realm is active and one is not i hope you are referring to RvR only as everyone can see Eos has a bigger population and that they choose to grind, grind and grind some more instead of showing up to PvP.

What i would like to see in game

Well for now let's say the visual look of armors according to lvl range is all right but at least make more graphics for weapons as they are plain and boring, i could walk around with a lvl 1 sword enchanted at +10 at lvl 30 and no one would know the difference between it and their lvl 30 swords. Also shields are ewwww only 2 models except the ultra-rare boss drop shield who actually look different and nice yai me.

Classes

While most people complain about classes balance I'd say it's not so much about the way they are made as it's the way people play them. Because let's be honest there are lvl 42 players of all classes and you do not hear them complain about hey my class is weaker.

Sure the SM could use a small nerf on their dot damage and ability to tank better then a Paladin who's supposed to be the tanking class in this game but that's about it.
Also people who say Mages are weak, I've seen a lot of them grinding solo in temple so meh, i wouldn't say they are weak either.

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!
Advertisement

Sehlyet

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2013 3:58 am
I really don't believe the shadow mage needs any kind of nerf.

1. Our dps is almost entirely derived from DOT and we have some of the lowest base damage on our skills to compensate for that. At 1200 matk my poison cloud hits 250-300 initial damage and does about 600 damage over its duration so in 8 seconds thats 850-900 AoE damage not sure what other classes abilities are but that doesn't seem That OP to me.

2.Solo aoe'ing is only beneficial to shadow mages at lower levels after 32+ mobs it's a losing battle. Nerfing a class that is good for grinding on mobs at this level is just going to hurt us when future content comes out. Shadow mages can not solo aoe mobs levels 35+ as it is at 2200 hp getting hit for 150 damage per mob we die faster then we can heal for a warrior can kill a 7500+ hp mob in 1/2 the time a shadow mage that is mostly dps tree can.

More than anything i think the game needs more incentive to be in a party. Something that would make being in a party worthwhile in terms of the drop rate % and gold to at least be on par with what someone can get solo if this were the case i don't think anyone would even be mentioning shadow mages.

Shadow mages are definitely not that OP in terms of PvP if you're getting killed by cloud standing by bridge common sense would dictate move back a little bit. I will say that the sorceress is still in need of a major improvement though.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedJan 31, 2013 4:37 am
Rekikyo wrote:
Castle Siege is beginning to have the same problems as Ruemon.

What occurs:
One guild gets a castle; it prevents them from attempting other castles!
So say 7 Guilds contested the first castle.
At the second castle, only a maximum of 6 guilds can sign up.
Third castle: 5
Fourth Castle 4
etc.

What this implies is, every time Someone acquires a castle, PVP shrinks.

Another factor is, The fact that guilds who own a castle can't participate in other castle sieges, means this event is limited to them being there once a week. There is not nearly enough pvp in the game for this kind of restriction.

Eventually what is going to happen is, the primary 5 guilds with the most powerful players, will own a castle each, and Castle siege will cease to exist, because all that are left is smallfry.  
Do you want a fix or a change at sieges? Well let's take a look at my PvP and Siege topic suggestion. There you can find how to allow clans, guilds and alliances to keep fight in sieges even without sign in to help their ally or simply just going on PvP without being cutted off like it's now.

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

k3itOx

Rank 0
k3itOx
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:16 am

Some suggestions

Opnions
New classes like archers, summoners *Shamans or necromancers*, Thief, Ninja or Rogue, new UNIQUE CLASS SKILL, can be passive or active, PK mode, need some changes, or its useless, u cant face anyone whit pk turned on.
More Mounts, BOSSES *THIS IS REALLY NEED*, Dungeons whit BOSSES and UNIQUE itens drop chance. UNIQUE MOUNTS of bosses*things to turn this game more lovely *i love already but, its good suggestions Very Happy*

LadyRapthorne

Rank 0
LadyRapthorne
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:21 am
In my view, stats and their effects need a total overhaul, either give 10 stat points per level, or increase the effectiveness of stats overall. When I level in a game, I like to see obvious increases in potential, rather than progress at less than a snail's pace, with everything riding on your gear.

Stat builds are usually the bread and butter of PvP focused games where stat distribution is manual, hoever here it just seems utterly pointless right now

Why is calling someone pedantic bannable, but being a psychotic, controlling, deluded middle aged nutcase living in a fantasy world while showing clear signs of mental instability isn't? Ah well, that's life.

k3itOx

Rank 0
k3itOx
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:24 am
LadyRapthorne wrote:
In my view, stats and their effects need a total overhaul, either give 10 stat points per level, or increase the effectiveness of stats overall. When I level in a game, I like to see obvious increases in potential, rather than progress at less than a snail's pace, with everything riding on your gear.

Stat builds are usually the bread and butter of PvP focused games where stat distribution is manual, hoever here it just seems utterly pointless right now  

LOL u want a super char? its trash the game.

johnduca

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2013 6:36 am
FPS fix..like many said..and the heal skill for paladin takes 4 seconds and not 1 like is in the description..

and more damage difference beetween weapons of lower level and higher..for eg: pagan has only 4 dmg less than elucidated...

carlreman

Rank 0
carlreman
PostedJan 31, 2013 8:23 am
jasondavis11974 wrote:
1) I would love to see a debuff icon with timer listed on mobs. that would be awesome.

2) I would love to get peoples feed back on my other idea also.. when u cast or attack something

it would be nice if you didnt get locked in place.... i would love to beable to move or jump

instantly to cancel or just get moving... it feels so restricting.. more freedom to move if you are

in the middle of an attack or spell sequence.

number 2 is my biggest beef with any game honestly.

I have not got to test out pvp yet.. but i will forsure give my own feedback on that when i get to it Razz  

Damm!!! The No. 2 is what I'm looking !!!

When you attack something you can't cancel it in an instant, there's a delay that keeps your character hitting the target for few seconds before you can go away or change target if you wanted. Even you wanted to run away from the target monster because of your HP is low and feels you will gonna die you can't do it right away because of it.

Also About the debuff you casted on the target, the time duration should be visible under the targets name to know when the effect will last and to see how many debuff is casted on the target.

Also when hovering the cursur in skill description, it should be more detailed. Alot of us doesn't know how much the skill cool time and how much mp it will cost when its used.
The description will only available when only we already put some skill point into it.

mykolag

Rank 1
mykolag
PostedJan 31, 2013 8:42 am

suggessions...
IMHO,
Prio 1 - lags, lags, lags... very often casting time +50-100% due lags. by playing 3 days - got about 5 crashes. Funny was with bug in login server - it was possible to login and use characters from another player...

Prio 2 - Review INT and STR. Again, skill tree is very nice and provides many ways to grow...

Prio 3 - possibility to block "spammers" in chat...

Have a great day.

P.S.: Issue with FPS - just configure your own settings (do not use Applications setting) for "DKLauncher.exe" and "DKOnline.exe" in your NVidia control panel/ATI catalyst control center. Plus, remove "vertical sync" in game. Got 30+ FPS... instant of 3-9...

shichrishi

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2013 11:51 am
3 topics

FPS

Review the skill trees of all classes, there are many bugs, such as the elemental summon that you can not turn away and take exp, weapon runes should buff the target but it is only a autobuff, quake is the skill slower dk , frost shield that 7% of freezing is low xD

Int / Str instead of giving 1 point of actual attack, it can give 2 so it serves a ù.ù

for the rest of the game very well done Smile