How are you liking DK Online so far? (please select and leave feedback below)

Great!
18%23 Votes
Good Game - I have suggestions for improvement
49%62 Votes
Okay Game - I have suggestions for improvement
30%38 Votes
Not my type of game
2%3 Votes
Total Votes :: 126 Votes

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedJan 30, 2013 2:28 pm
000Ace000 wrote:

Most stat nummbers ingame arent clear at all. You got a def stat, and an armor stat. both simple numbers that cant really be calculated on the game damage. ( like how much % of damage is reduced by 100 def?)
You have a crit stat which affects what and how? 100 crit makes what critrate in % ? does it affect critdamage? (like 1,5x / 2x the base damage)
and so on...

-Armor/10 = Damage Reduction (It is not a percentage reduction; Ie 1000 Defense = -100 damage)
-Crit Rate amount does not change how much it crits; Damage on a crit is 1.5 10Crit=1% chance of Rate
-Magic Attack/5 = Magic Damage Addition
-Attack Damage = Attack Damage
-Dodge Vs Accuracy = Dodge-Accuracy/Dodge as a percentage

These are some general formulas.

It would be nice if they were better represented, but a little experimentation will tell you the answers Smile

Advertisement

000Ace000

Rank 0
000Ace000
PostedJan 30, 2013 2:52 pm
Rekikyo wrote:
000Ace000 wrote:

Most stat nummbers ingame arent clear at all. You got a def stat, and an armor stat. both simple numbers that cant really be calculated on the game damage. ( like how much % of damage is reduced by 100 def?)
You have a crit stat which affects what and how? 100 crit makes what critrate in % ? does it affect critdamage? (like 1,5x / 2x the base damage)
and so on...

-Armor/10 = Damage Reduction (It is not a percentage reduction; Ie 1000 Defense = -100 damage)
-Crit Rate amount does not change how much it crits; Damage on a crit is 1.5 10Crit=1% chance of Rate
-Magic Attack/5 = Magic Damage Addition
-Attack Damage = Attack Damage
-Dodge Vs Accuracy = Dodge-Accuracy/Dodge as a percentage

These are some general formulas.

It would be nice if they were better represented, but a little experimentation will tell you the answers Smile  

First, thanks a lot ^^

Jeah i know you can find it out trough experimentation, and some people maybe even like to do so, but not everyone has the time / motivation. And since the game itself have to do the calculation it would have been pretty easy just make the nummbers appear as they are i assume. (as lot other games do, also aeria games)

btw

10Crit=1% chance of Rate  

this is utterly rediculous as you need 2 str to gain 1 crit which is 0,1% critrate? 2 levels worth of str??? talk about a usesless statt -_-

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJan 30, 2013 3:25 pm
000Ace000 wrote:
this is utterly rediculous as you need 2 str to gain 1 crit which is 0,1% critrate? 2 levels worth of str??? talk about a usesless statt -_-  

You have +10 and +30 Critical Runes that are very easy to get, of you can even combine trash runes and get +40 critical runes.

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

000Ace000

Rank 0
000Ace000
PostedJan 30, 2013 3:45 pm
filipvarga wrote:
000Ace000 wrote:

You have +10 and +30 Critical Runes that are very easy to get, of you can even combine trash runes and get +40 critical runes.  

Yeah i know, but how does it change the fact that STR is a usesless stat?

JerBear452

Rank 3
JerBear452
PostedJan 30, 2013 4:04 pm
this might just be me but honestly i dont like that all skills have a 100% of working on the enemy. i feel that the way skills chance to work in cb was much better and is better for the overall balance of the game in both pve and pvp.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedJan 30, 2013 4:07 pm
000Ace000 wrote:
filipvarga wrote:
000Ace000 wrote:

Yeah i know, but how does it change the fact that STR is a usesless stat?  

Even on [10], Broadswords have attack power issues.... 50 STR is equal to about 20% of the weapon's full potential. I wouldn't call it useless, but I wouldn't overdo it.

Sehlyet

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 5:21 pm
JerBear452 wrote:
this might just be me but honestly i dont like that all skills have a 100% of working on the enemy. i feel that the way skills chance to work in cb was much better and is better for the overall balance of the game in both pve and pvp.  

Probably just you. The majority of people complained about the 50% chance of effect in cbt it is just too unreliable. If i use a skill with stun i expect the skill to work. you could use a stun skill 5 times in a row and never get it to activate.

juriezzamora

Rank 0
juriezzamora
PostedJan 30, 2013 8:30 pm   Last edited by juriezzamora on Jan 31, 2013 1:43 am. Edited 1 time in total

Heroic Weapon Upgrading

I have a raden heroic staff and upgrading it consumes me a lot of gold.
Here, I think, are some issues that need to be changed:

1. The cost of upgrading a heroic weapon is so so so much (not mentioning the 12k weapon enchant scroll)
2. The success rate is freakin low!! I even failed 3 time with a 4.2 stone!
3. The downgrade!!...o god this is too much.
4. The mounting of runes (well..it apply to all weapons). It is useless to have a 5 slot for runes if you can't even mount 2 runes easily.

It is better to upgrade a rare weapon than collecting 100 vouchers..crafting the weapon for 100k..upgrading the weapon to +5 costing all your precious gold..and failing...downgrading...and runes going to waste...and..thats it. thank you

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedJan 30, 2013 8:58 pm
Castle Siege is beginning to have the same problems as Ruemon.

What occurs:
One guild gets a castle; it prevents them from attempting other castles!
So say 7 Guilds contested the first castle.
At the second castle, only a maximum of 6 guilds can sign up.
Third castle: 5
Fourth Castle 4
etc.

What this implies is, every time Someone acquires a castle, PVP shrinks.

Another factor is, The fact that guilds who own a castle can't participate in other castle sieges, means this event is limited to them being there once a week. There is not nearly enough pvp in the game for this kind of restriction.

Eventually what is going to happen is, the primary 5 guilds with the most powerful players, will own a castle each, and Castle siege will cease to exist, because all that are left is smallfry.

MissChief

Rank 5
MissChief
PostedJan 30, 2013 11:05 pm
am enjoying the game so far, i like to grind and i like to pvp but from the fps im getting in town on what i would call a pretty decent gaming system dropping to 0.7fps-5fps just in a town scenario much like last chaos, ium [ersonally dreading pvp, npow ts1 and ts2 had better pvp engines whats up with this game, cmon more the 10 peeps in theone screen causes like total laggggg.

regards

Terry

P.S. i didnt do cb so cant compare but fps suxxors!!!!

<a></a>