How are you liking DK Online so far? (please select and leave feedback below)

Great!
18%23 Votes
Good Game - I have suggestions for improvement
49%62 Votes
Okay Game - I have suggestions for improvement
30%38 Votes
Not my type of game
2%3 Votes
Total Votes :: 126 Votes

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedJan 30, 2013 6:26 am
Some threads I've worked on relating my feedback:

General OB Feedback

State of Pvp

About one thing you mentioned North ....
North wrote:
One common thing mentioned by you all is the length of RvR. We are taking this into consideration in our feedback to our developers!  

This is a complaint I feel is being taken out of context. People are complaining about length, probably because after 15 minutes or so, the pvp dies. If the pvp was healthy, players probably wouldn't mind a 1 hour long event. But when Pvp dies, we sit there for 45 minutes doing nothing...

Advertisement

Slickshuzz

Rank 0
Slickshuzz
PostedJan 30, 2013 9:03 am
The lag made me want to quit 2 times but the game is too good to resist Laughing When i'm in the temple, RVR and CS when there is a wave of players i lag to the point where i cant move if you optimize the engine that will be awesome

Xardas42

Rank 1
Xardas42
PostedJan 30, 2013 9:23 am

Suggestions

Making the Game Better
PvP:I like PvP, you like PvP. I keep hearing about this so-called balance. Statistically speaking, yeah, the numbers add up, but the meatbag behind the Avatar does NOT exist. All I can discern from this is either half of Eos is afk or these accounts were created & abandoned. I played a game a long time ago that was similar to RvR, but it was instanced. There were two factions, but the only way to enter was if there was balance (+/- a few players). If 10 players entered from team A, only 12/13 could enter from Team B. Players would be restricted from entering until more participated.

Additional channel(s): If not to separate PvP/PvE, then to allow for quest completion(s). Currently, SM's are farming most mobs & takes away from others who are trying to complete quests/Boss kill. This is not a major issue but it would make the game less aggravating.

Auction House or Trade channel: This should alleviate the congestion in the towns & cities. If it doesn't, consider forcing auction house by removing/restricting personal shops.

Crafting: The success rate for low level crafting should be improved. I understand that it should be a bit more difficult & risky at higher levels, but failure to +1? Shocked failure to load the first rune? Shocked It's bad enough you lose all runes if you fail adding the second rune & beyond, so at least give some incentive to try by having a first success.

Guild: Two issues here. Some members don't appear on the list & that stupid "Quit" button that people keep mistaking for an "Ok" button when leaving the Character Detail page. How many players have accidentally quit their guild because of this. Move this button to the bottom of the Main guild window & incorporate a confirmation window to appear if clicked.

I may have more later & I'll updated as needed.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJan 30, 2013 10:46 am
Couldnt remember my suggestion, it popped up again so Im posting it before I forget it again Razz

During the loading screen, there's a text saying that spammers spamming in general chat will be muted for 1 minute, could this be applied for social action spammers aswell? It is annoying to have the chat spammed with "xxxx is sad, xxxx greets xxxx etc" as there is no way to turn that off.

[EU Server] Eternal - [Website] [Forum Topic]

Guilty1682

Rank 0
Guilty1682
PostedJan 30, 2013 10:56 am
Gender Lock: It's a minor issue, but I found it silly that Warrior is in every race, which means they have a some what gender option, where other job professions only available in one race.

Skill Revamp: minor issue. So far, I have been focusing on Paladin, so my I can't say much about other classes, perhaps, the Shield Bash could have a Stun effect or something, even with less damage, I'm fine with that.

Debuff Icon: When you apply debuffs to monsters, it will be nice to see the debuff under their name and how much time it has left until it wears out.

Customization: Basically everything that could make your character unique. I will borrow some ideas from GW2, where you can dye your armor and transmutate other armor's appearance to your current existing one.

Crafting: Make crafting worth a while to work for. Perhaps a leveling system where you can gain levels and unlock better tier of stuff. Or simply longer duration of the crafting (Potions). As for armor and weapons, all the junk we picked up should be either used in crafting or convert them into crafting materials (Coppers, cloth, thread, etc)

jasondavis11974

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 12:12 pm
1) I would love to see a debuff icon with timer listed on mobs. that would be awesome.

2) I would love to get peoples feed back on my other idea also.. when u cast or attack something

it would be nice if you didnt get locked in place.... i would love to beable to move or jump

instantly to cancel or just get moving... it feels so restricting.. more freedom to move if you are

in the middle of an attack or spell sequence.

number 2 is my biggest beef with any game honestly.

I have not got to test out pvp yet.. but i will forsure give my own feedback on that when i get to it Razz

fedefo123

Rank 0
fedefo123
PostedJan 30, 2013 12:24 pm
Slickshuzz wrote:
The lag made me want to quit 2 times but the game is too good to resist Laughing When i'm in the temple, RVR and CS when there is a wave of players i lag to the point where i cant move if you optimize the engine that will be awesome  

+1
Same here, almost quit, but lets wait this can be resolved.

Guilty1682

Rank 0
Guilty1682
PostedJan 30, 2013 12:43 pm
I agree with the lag/FPS etc issues.

When I first enter the game, I lag like crazy, my FPS was literally between 1 and 5. After roughly few minutes, the game got slightly better; in field, I can have 58-60 FPS, however, when I enter town, it's usually 20-25FPS.

fedefo123

Rank 0
fedefo123
PostedJan 30, 2013 1:44 pm
Guilty1682 wrote:
however, when I enter town, it's usually 20-25FPS.  

Actually I don't reach that FPS even in field.

000Ace000

Rank 0
000Ace000
PostedJan 30, 2013 1:50 pm
As the RvR and FPS issues were discussed more then enough, i'll try to comment some gameplay.

1. Make the nummbers ingame more transparent/understandable: As of now a lot of things don't provide an clear explaination when cliking on/hovering over them.

Some buffs just say "increases xxx" without a clear nummber. some dont alterate the nummbers in the charakter screen, so you just know theire working, when you see it ingame.

Most stat nummbers ingame arent clear at all. You got a def stat, and an armor stat. both simple numbers that cant really be calculated on the game damage. ( like how much % of damage is reduced by 100 def?)
You have a crit stat which affects what and how? 100 crit makes what critrate in % ? does it affect critdamage? (like 1,5x / 2x the base damage)
and so on...

2. Autoroute: I think the game actually says during a tutorial that you can outoroute by cliking on the map. but that don't work for me at least, and even if it would, the charakter would probably just get stuked on every lilttle stone or plant, like it does when you try cliking a little in the distance. So it needs some work.

3. Enchanting: I don't actually mind the low succes rates, even though i totaly understand why people get depressen over it (as i do too). But i think the increase trough enchant should be more based ont the actuall stats of the gear and not a fixed nummber.

4. Quest Rewards: With the implemation of the Reward Box some of the normal quest rewads became useless (mostly armor and weapons, as you get better one from the box)
Also the exp-rewards for quests past lvl 30 doesn't match the requirement jump at all. (to the point where you get lot more exp from the mobs needed to comlete the quest, than from the quest itself.

thats all i can think of now, will maybe add some when i remember.