GMLeo

GameMaster: USA
GMLeo
PostedJan 29, 2013 10:13 pm

Community Questionnaire - PvP Preferences

Check it out! Our first poll!
Hiya folks! As promised, we are rolling out the first installment of our Community Feedback initiatives. Our first questionnaire is quick and easy to fill out, with only three questions that involve the PvP experience here in DKO!

Note - Participation is ANONYMOUS and we will not be offering incentives for this particular questionnaire (we want honest feedback, not spammed responses)!
Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJan 30, 2013 12:28 am
Left my feedback, we'll hopefully get some more PvP content soon Wink

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

Sehlyet

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 3:08 am
For PvP i'm kind of split minded i know i do not like open pvp random pking it's lame for all parties involved. although removing bosses from pve channel and only available in a pvp channel would be ok for me.

queued/instanced i think would be nice for some variety maybe bosses that drop rare gear but is faction and or guild based for teams. I'm not crazy about arena pvp in general though i like large scale over 3v3 6v6 etc.

So in my mind you could have the 3 reumons maybe 2 of the instanced pvp battles with the reward of rare drops, and a castle seige daily. Also some little skirmishes for bosses in a possible pvp channel, but right now the bosses only drop vouchers and occasionaly blue gears. It would be nice to see elite bosses that drop epic or better maybe even lvl 3 runes or something in the instanced pvp.

Inushokin

Rank 0
PostedFeb 01, 2013 3:40 pm
Leo, it appears to not be functioning.

Here, give me your heart. Let me eat it while you watch. :)

GMLeo

GameMaster: USA
GMLeo
PostedFeb 01, 2013 4:10 pm
We've completed this questionnaire and we appreciate everyone taking time to participate!

New siggy to come soon!

tomerelazar

Rank 4
PostedFeb 01, 2013 4:13 pm   Last edited by tomerelazar on Feb 01, 2013 4:15 pm. Edited 1 time in total
GMLeo wrote:
We've completed this questionnaire and we appreciate everyone taking time to participate!  
Great to see GMs that care about their game.. cause in wolfteam it just not happens..