bjw12345678

Rank 2
bjw12345678
PostedJan 29, 2013 7:26 pm   Last edited by bjw12345678 on Jan 29, 2013 8:28 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Time to say goodbye

ill miss u all
Well, if any of you have been in-game lately, you have seen that I said I am quitting Shaiya. Well, its true, I am finally quitting. I have played this game for over 5 years now. The reason I started playing this game was because of my brother, he is the one that introduced Shaiya to me. Eventually he quit because he got bored, and I also quit. I was only 14 when I started playing. After a few months, school was out and I began playing Shaiya again. I started on Gaia, meeting some cool people, joined a guild, and later had my own guild. I made alot of great memories, but at the same time, I made a few sad memories. Overtime once I got to a higher lvl, started doing endgame, bosses, 60 pvp, I was having tons of fun. One of my favorite people back in ep4 was GS Tor, he had a great british accent too btw. He ran his guild better than anyone else, he made everything fair. After that, I helped run a guild, helped make some more awesome pvp. But then eventually moved to Lailah. Lailah was like a whole new experience for me in Shaiya. I meet alot more great people, made some great friends that I still know today. Then ep5 came along, it wasnt bad, but I still like ep4 the best. Dont have to say much about Lailah light side, had fun, but wasnt for me. Then about 10 months ago I moved over to fury. If u tell me to go somewhere on either map 1,2, or 3, I'd get lost still lol. I got to say, I really kept my self entertained for these 5 years. Put alot of my time, and a decent amount of money into this game. And trust me, I will miss many many many of you guys, if your reading this, you know who you are. I hope no one forgets me, for everything I have done in-game (yes, i can actually be nice, and I have helped alot of ppl), and for all the haters out there, keep on hating for me i guess lol.

Finally, ep6, you all know whats been happening, and I dont really need to say much execpt for ep6 being a big train reck. Its just not fun for me anymore. Relinking gears every 5 months. Lvling wasnt bad, took me 21 days for 70-80 lol. But customer service has just been horrible. I know GMs work hard, and its really not there fault, 4 GMs for Shaiya IS NOT enough for this game. Its the PMs that need to get this undercontrol. 24 days for my GM link, that was 24 days of really not even pvping, 24 days of wasted time, 24 days of nothing. I could only wish that Shaiya would have been better, or now even improve at all, but wishing wont help much. I wish 1-15 was still nobles, max enchant [6], no max ojs. I wish 20-30 was still heroics, and a few dreads. Back in ep4 I had my HM fighter BusinessMan. Had a heroic set linked 3s, and I was actually pretty good. And it was FUN. 1-15 and 20-30 isnt fun anymore. 80 pvp, i dont like chasing mice. Costumes with OJs didnt help at all. And this PAL/PWL hasnt helped either. One big think I really disapprove of is the quest to pvp kills, its just legal stat padding now. I dont know what the point is of having a good pvp rank now besides getting some points.

Once again, Ill miss you all. I hope you guys will remember me, hopefully good memories. Have fun in-game, and in real life. Trust me, go live it, you only have 1 life, playing shaiya 1-2hrs a day not bad, but dont make it your life.

I want to thank tactics, spaznick, render, turlas, stingy, leo for the hard work you guys have put it. Would thank more, but they are gone now...

Thanks to all that helped me in game, helped me lvl, helped me pvp, gave me a good time. I also want to thank Lexi, eventhough she doesnt play anymore, I really enjoyed being with her, and playing with her.

iNaughty UM Defender AoL from 2009-2012. 80 UM Guard UoF 2012-2013

(PS: who knows, if im bored i might just pop in and out once in awhile on forums)

edit: i love juan, and i want to thank him also

and a farewell song D:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT-uamTL4Iw
Advertisement

throughme

Rank 3
throughme
PostedJan 29, 2013 7:32 pm
so long mrbusinessmanHM Very Happy gl with the lifes and stuff. Cool
(btw TE nabs FTW!)

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedJan 29, 2013 7:32 pm
I guess the OP issue was one of the last straws. Sorry to see you go Naughty :[

1,2, or 3, I'd get lost still  

Same xD

Just wait for xmas patch to go and stay in canta, sell your heroics, farm dreads and chill?

-Retired.

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedJan 29, 2013 7:36 pm
Goodbye to the business man that tried to sell flash ring lvl 1. <3

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

bjw12345678

Rank 2
bjw12345678
PostedJan 29, 2013 7:48 pm
Alastoreo wrote:

didnt try, i did

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedJan 29, 2013 9:11 pm
Take care bud and good luck in your future ventures. Hate to see good people leave the game, but we all have breaking points.

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedJan 29, 2013 9:11 pm
bjw12345678 wrote:
Alastoreo wrote:

didnt try, i did  
sucks for those that sold AP cards to buy items from you then.

BAM BAM my gingerbread went BOOMZ!

great_orion

Rank 1
great_orion
PostedJan 29, 2013 11:28 pm
honestly.......

thinking about this S**T wont take us anywhere.GMs left shaiya like months ago.even if we discuss and give opinions GMs will laugh about this.......

anyways leave this crappy S**T.

good news is Elder Scrolls online beta testing started....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlEipFtHw7o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jNT5cMwxw0

we all love it.....

hope all of good pvp/pve players will sign up for it ^.^

i hope naughty will come here tooo......

<br>

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedJan 29, 2013 11:30 pm
Elder scrolls or Final Fantasy.. Can't choose >.<

-Retired.

great_orion

Rank 1
great_orion
PostedJan 29, 2013 11:39 pm
LordKotaro1011 wrote: