Bioghost20

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 7:14 pm

City Ledise wont give me any more daily quests?

It's been a week now. And that city hasn't given me any more daily quests to do how come?
Advertisement

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedJan 29, 2013 7:31 pm
Talk to Luann. Daily Quests reset on Midnight so just talk to that NPC. Or you can go to Raedan and talk to their Defense Commissioner to give you a Raedan Quest.Another thing you can talk to other NPC's most of them should give you one if you leveled enough.

Bioghost20

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 8:09 pm
Found the problem. The icons on the map don't come up for some reason. I had to go to all the NPCs manualy in order to get them. Hope they'll fix that problem.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Giovanna_X

GameSage: DK Online
Giovanna_X
PostedJan 29, 2013 9:13 pm
Bioghost20 wrote:
Found the problem. The icons on the map don't come up for some reason. I had to go to all the NPCs manualy in order to get them. Hope they'll fix that problem.  

Once you get to a certain level above the level range for which those quests are optimal, the icons stop showing on the map (this is intentional, so it's not actually a problem; however, this may be undesirable for some -- my own thought on the matter is that the cut-off level for the icons appearing could be increased slightly, thus giving players a little more time to learn where the quest-givers are).

You can still get them by going to the NPCs who give them, as you discovered.

Bioghost20

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 9:18 pm
Ahhh ok thanks for that info. Any news on when the game will be tweaked? Like more things to do and more quests? You know when will the game really be up and runing?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Giovanna_X

GameSage: DK Online
Giovanna_X
PostedJan 29, 2013 9:22 pm
Bioghost20 wrote:
Ahhh ok thanks for that info. Any news on when the game will be tweaked? Like more things to do and more quests? You know when will the game really be up and runing?  

I can neither confirm nor deny ...

Bioghost20

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 9:25 pm
Awww ok. Well I hope it gets better. Because this is one of the best I've played. Not to mention the best looking free to play. I'll give it 4.7 out of 5. Only because its still an open beta.

Posted By Aeria Mobile