CougarBabe

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 6:17 pm

WHO won again?

Trans material payout winners?
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1877873

Who are these people, what servers they on. Put the server number behind their names. You guys screwed me out of a GM Weekly for not putting .s6 after my name yet you cant take the time to CORRECTLY post WINNERS names and server when people paid CASH for the chance.
FIX that ****
Advertisement

digeon83

Rank 0
digeon83
PostedJan 30, 2013 9:25 am
those are not IGN's, those are aeria user ID's, what does it matter who won? Are you not sure if you won? do you not recognize your user ID? if it was a friend of yours, you will find out he won when he opens the pack, or makes some red gear.

CougarBabe

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 11:51 pm
digeon83 wrote:
those are not IGN's, those are aeria user ID's, what does it matter who won? Are you not sure if you won? do you not recognize your user ID? if it was a friend of yours, you will find out he won when he opens the pack, or makes some red gear.  

First off I know those are user IDs, secondly there is no reason to change the link to winners from IGNs to IDs, makes it look like they are hiding something. I find comfort in recognizing the server names therefor knowing someone got the payout. I dont want to spend cash on a free game in hopes to win a raffle and have it NOT be clear who won. So thats WHY it matters. Also when I get screwed out of a GM weekly for not putting a freaking .s6 behind my name because they moved me to a new server, I find that stingy as all get out...so yes when rewards are being paid out I want stuff clearly marked just like THEY request of us. FAIR???????????????

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedFeb 05, 2013 3:49 pm
As previously stated we do not list the in-game character names, but rather the Aeria account names so there is no reason to add a server tag in the winners list. This way the winners know if they won and can expect a payout while not being sent PMs in game from people wanting to have gear linked, asked for free items, etc.