spookmgg

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
spookmgg
PostedMar 26, 2013 11:42 pm
Just wanted to say Kitten that I really appreciate how much work you put into helping out on these forums. I have no idea how you do it and still have time to play. I bow to your awesomeness. Very very very well done!!!!
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMar 27, 2013 12:35 am
spookmgg wrote:
Just wanted to say Kitten that I really appreciate how much work you put into helping out on these forums. I have no idea how you do it and still have time to play. I bow to your awesomeness. Very very very well done!!!!  

Haha thanks, but the answer is simple:
Have no life. =D

Angel_Maker

Rank 0
Angel_Maker
PostedMar 27, 2013 10:12 am
Thx for your the guide, I just wondering 1 thing that red icon doesn't show up for me anymore is there a way to turn it on or off or does that happen with everyone after they reach a x amount of lvl ??

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMar 27, 2013 10:55 am
Angel_Maker wrote:
Thx for your the guide, I just wondering 1 thing that red icon doesn't show up for me anymore is there a way to turn it on or off or does that happen with everyone after they reach a x amount of lvl ??  

It should be showing up for everyone every time. Try relogging and see if it's still happening, if so, post the issue on the Bugs forum.

sixpack3

Rank 0
sixpack3
PostedMar 29, 2013 12:48 pm
Am just starting to mess around with a healer for the first time....is there any way to see the health of other players on your team (aside from being in a group with them)? That is, is there any sort of raid interface so you can see the health of others?

silverkhingz

Rank 0
PostedMar 29, 2013 9:39 pm
noob question

so, how do medics gain rank points n dog tags ?

healing party members ?

then again

Killing an Enemy NPC, Box or Tower Yields:
A variety of misc items. These misc items include both common and rare ones such as potions, passcards, scanners, mechs, cyberskins, enhancement shards, lingerie, and more  

How does a medic kill those things ?

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMar 30, 2013 1:07 am
sixpack3 wrote:
Am just starting to mess around with a healer for the first time....is there any way to see the health of other players on your team (aside from being in a group with them)? That is, is there any sort of raid interface so you can see the health of others?  

Hit O then Settings > Battle Info > Display Overhead Status
And just check the ones you want display =)

silverkhingz wrote:
noob question

so, how do medics gain rank points n dog tags ?

healing party members ?

then again

Killing an Enemy NPC, Box or Tower Yields:
A variety of misc items. These misc items include both common and rare ones such as potions, passcards, scanners, mechs, cyberskins, enhancement shards, lingerie, and more  

How does a medic kill those things ?  

If you're in a party, rank points are shared among the party members so be sure the party up. You'll also take turns picking up dog tags this way as well.

As far as killing the towers and such, if they fall you'll still have a chance to pick the items up even if you did no damage.

VincentSnyder

Rank 0
PostedApr 02, 2013 8:39 pm
So if you spend rank points on a skill or item, do you lose whatever rank-title you've gained? Does that title have any in-game effect other than bragging rights?

E.g., right now I'm a Recruit, but I'm about to go up to the next "title." If I spend all my rank points, will I drop back down to Recruit?

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedApr 03, 2013 1:09 pm
VincentSnyder wrote:
So if you spend rank points on a skill or item, do you lose whatever rank-title you've gained? Does that title have any in-game effect other than bragging rights?

E.g., right now I'm a Recruit, but I'm about to go up to the next "title." If I spend all my rank points, will I drop back down to Recruit?  

Yes, if you drop down below the points required for the next title. No, this is no other significance other than bragging rights.

tsanm011

Rank 0
PostedApr 03, 2013 6:29 pm
Turnspike has a bad design, basically.

The points deduction is a horrible design.
So if your team is doing better at first you get all your boxes done, and that is 90 points for the team and minus 60 for the other team.
Because it does not record negative points, so you will ended up with 90:0

When the enemy team do all their boxes (neglect the NPCs) they get 90 points and you have 60 points reduced, ending with 30:90

This allow a passive team to win easier because you can always get at least 60 points advantage without actively doing something.

I think this system is flawed.