Lutik23

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 4:24 am

DLL files problem

I cant run game now because game cant find the following file : tbb32.dll . And before programm could not find mss32.dll file. Please help me. Yesterday I can play the game.
Advertisement

blackdeath101

GameSage: Forum
blackdeath101
PostedJan 29, 2013 7:13 am
Check to see if your anti-virus/firewall are blocking game files.
What virus protection are you using?
Are you able to open the launcher? If so, run a file checker to see if you can recover those files.

chainsawjack707

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 7:33 am

same DLL file problem

Hello guys,

I have the same problem as the author of this topic. I have downloaded the game yesterday installed it, registered an account and everything, but the launcher seemed to update the game forever so i just left it doing that, when i got back there was a new window saying that the "mss32.ddl" file was missing and to re-install application. The re-install did not help, so i just downloaded the file and placed it where it had to be. So then when I tried to launch the game again it said that "lua5.1dll" file was missing to, so I also downloaded it, but now it says that "tbb32.dll" file is missing too....

The problem is that I can't find where to download it, and it seems a bit strange that I'm missing so many DLL files. Any ideas how to fix this?

rahahahaha

Rank 0
rahahahaha
PostedFeb 03, 2013 7:08 pm
I have the same issue as chainsawjack. anyone know how to help?

chainsawjack707

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 7:07 am

Problem solved!

to any1 facing same problem as i did: Seems all you have to do is to follow the guide "[Support]DK Online Manual Installation *UNOFFICIAL*" by extra0rdinary. Just download the game from the link in the guide and place it in your DKonline directory. good luck Wink