kulbhushan321

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 3:34 am

how long shaiya account exist?

what is the maximum duration that shaiya loging game account exist?
[code]

Can anybody tell me pls I have not logged in game last 11 month but I m consecutive on Shaiya logging page on internet so M I losing my all character in game or whole account? Pls pm me. I m AMBLY in game.
Advertisement

morygian

Rank 3
morygian
PostedJan 29, 2013 5:33 am

Re: how long shaiya account exist?

what is the maximum duration that shaiya loging game account exist?
kulbhushan321 wrote:
[code]

[...] I m consecutive on Shaiya logging page on internet so M I losing my all character in game or whole account?  

I don't really understand this.

As far as I know, an AG account has no duration. It should still exist unless you delete it yourself. Even if you get banned, the account still exists but you just can't access it.

sxty9

Rank 2
sxty9
PostedJan 29, 2013 7:15 am
if you do not log into your account for 6 months it may be deleted - send a ticket
http://www.aeriagames.com/contact
and AGE may reinstate it

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedJan 29, 2013 11:55 am
You cannot actually remove your own account, I've tried, and also requested it one time.
As stated above, after 6 months accounts seem to have been removed due to inactivity. This wasn't something that we saw a lot of until after they merged the servers and freed up some names from inactive accounts.

Although, there have been recent errors in the system where someone who actively plays can log in and find all toons have been erased, but the high chance is that it was due to them being hacked.

Even if you have been using the forums, the way they detect that you play frequently is by actually..well...logging into the game itself and onto the servers.
Server side info bounces back the data from the player and onto their systems.

-Retired.