Author Message

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
6881
Location
Not actually in Taiwan
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:52 pm

This is actually

Very, very cool. http://htwins.net/scale2/

Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
Joined
05 Nov 2011
Posts
17256
Location
Las Vegas, Nevada; United States
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:55 pm
That is freakin awesome Kirsi

thanks for ahring Smile

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
6881
Location
Not actually in Taiwan
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:55 pm
Wow... the Minecraft world... is huge. o.o


And no problem Ziggy : )

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
3605
Location
Totally not in the United States
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:57 pm
FruutelIa wrote:
Wow... the Minecraft world... is huge. o.o


And no problem Ziggy : )  


From 0,0 to the edge of generation the minecraft world is about 3/4 of the distance from the earth to the sun.

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
6881
Location
Not actually in Taiwan
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:58 pm
DontCaeria wrote:
FruutelIa wrote:
Wow... the Minecraft world... is huge. o.o


And no problem Ziggy : )  


From 0,0 to the edge of generation the minecraft world is about 3/4 of the distance from the earth to the sun.  
So. Big.

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
Joined
04 Nov 2012
Posts
3605
Location
Totally not in the United States
PostedJan 28, 2013 11:02 pm
FruutelIa wrote:
DontCaeria wrote:
FruutelIa wrote:
Wow... the Minecraft world... is huge. o.o


And no problem Ziggy : )  


From 0,0 to the edge of generation the minecraft world is about 3/4 of the distance from the earth to the sun.  
So. Big.  


That's what she said Razz

When I played that game I did a ton of stuff with world generation. I think it has turned pretty trash but I keep giving it chances.

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

UnicornBanned

Rank 0
Joined
28 Jan 2013
Posts
92
Location
United States
PostedJan 28, 2013 11:03 pm
I have never stared at anything longer.

Not even breasts.

d.___________.b

Rank 0
Joined
27 Jan 2013
Posts
1
Location
United States
PostedJan 28, 2013 11:04 pm
UnicornBanned wrote:
I have never stared at anything longer.

Not even breasts.  
Wat.

secretagent46

Rank 2
secretagent46
Joined
01 Aug 2012
Posts
453
Location
Kingman United States
PostedJan 28, 2013 11:54 pm

This is more cooler.

Look.
Is that good or bad? btw the things are 5'9 and 100 pounds. Also inb4move/lock

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
Joined
23 Apr 2012
Posts
6881
Location
Not actually in Taiwan
PostedJan 28, 2013 11:57 pm

Re: This is more cooler.

Look.
secretagent46 wrote:
Is that good or bad? btw the things are 5'9 and 100 pounds. Also inb4move/lock  
Unable to comply.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: