xaghix

Rank 0
xaghix
PostedFeb 04, 2013 12:30 pm
first am very gratefull that been choosen to be alpha player just 2 hour ago.. ^^
thx

i really enjoy that from the very start making new char.. and enjoy the first quest *thou its just with one single click then auto move.. its really helped for a newb (like me)^^

i found some bug on early quest.. *but yet report it on bug section (thou maybe other player already report it.. coz it been found on early lvl quest am gonna check it later)

i would suggest for the character sound that currently being hit by mobs can be more real or nice subbed..
coz i find will be more atractive and flexible if its nicely subbed..

well i'll continue with the playing..
and sorry if you guys find a bad phrase in my typing.. coz english is not my mother language ^^
i really try my best to describe my feedback here ^^
and of course i will try my best to find another *if its bug or another report
thx for the chance ^^
Advertisement

keyuwang1997

Rank 0
keyuwang1997
PostedFeb 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Feedback

The PvP part of the game is really fun and intense, overall Scarlet Blade is fun to play except for bugs here and there and having to spam skills a lot, drink a lot of pots when farming.

I vote for the Shadow Walker class to have a increased attack speed skill/buff, since it's the melee dps of the game and lots of popular MMORPGs have it for their Shadow Walker equivalent class, less skill spam. :3

dominik_arendt

Rank 0
dominik_arendt
PostedFeb 04, 2013 1:59 pm

Feedback

I am very impressed at what you guys are doing, releasing a game like this outside asia is sure taking a risk but i think you will land a big hit with this one. I haven't been able to play the game myself yet but from everything i can see it's gonna be great. The only thing i am sad about is the sentinel censorship, which i can understand why it is done tho. I just hoped there would've been better solutions for the problem, like giving the char a bigger chest and more adult like looks or giving it android connections at joints only. Cuz lets say it straight lots of the ppl wanna play this game to play some good looking girls and i think this will make the sentinel class the least played class overall.
I am also very impressed with the activity on the forum and all the events going on to keep the fans busy till the beta release (just like this one). For me this will be the first time trying out a game from aeriagames and so far i am very impressed. I am just hoping that the game wont get greedy later (e.g. flyff where u now have to spend thousands of euro just to be able to lvl a high lvl char). There are a few games out there which had great potential and ppl were happy to spend a few bucks here and there, then the game got greedy and most of the community left, which didnt help the ppl or the developers.
All in all i can just say, keep up the good work and we will see were it will lead to Smile

loseyourheart

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2013 2:12 pm
So far, I'm totally love this game. The graphic, the game-play, the PvP and to make it simple, everything are superb! I will invite more friends to play this game when the game is open. Keep up the good work! Wink

spielezarux

Rank 0
spielezarux
PostedFeb 04, 2013 2:15 pm
Overall i had much fun with the game, more then i first thought.
The game looks very complete to me, asides from the missing/wrong translation.
I hope the game will be released soon.

Here is my feeback for the Alpha, ich play nearly all chars to 25:

Good:

- Using Skills and fighting is fluid and very fun, even after the 2000th Mob is still have fun doing the same combo, never had this in another MMO before.

- The Classes
After trying all 6 classes the best class is: all !
I had fun with every classes i still don't know what i will play when the game goes live. Every class is good in their way.
We have a tank(defender), a healer(medic), a single target melee (SW), an AOE melee (Whipper) and two different range fighter (Sentinel and Punisher).
Leveling goes smoothly with every one of them, single dungeons may be harder with some other classes. But in groups in PvP / PVE every class is needed.

- PvP
PvP is surprisingly fun too, every class has its role. When you play smart you can do a lot for you team even when short-handed

- The Dialogs.
Even tough translation is far from be finish, the Quest dialogs are hilarious and entertaining. Most people don't read them i think, but i hope they stay that way Very Happy
The bot is funny too, i can't wait too see if the other pets of different dialogs.

- Graphics
The Grapics are better than i first thought. When first playing the game is wasn't impressed by the grapics like the landscape it looks not alive. Later in the game i learned to appreciate the character models and effects ingame. Some areas look very pretty when i looked at my screenshots. Overall i like it.

-The GM
In another MMO i played very long and everybody heard of, i have never seen an GM ... only in the chat. Here Paladin was interacting with us, having fun, doing events etc. I know he was just testing too what he can do as GM, but i hope he will stay this way and have more contact with the people ingame.

-The community
The nicest community i had in a long time. The Community in online games only got worse the last 10 years, but here in scarlet blade i was suprised how nice people were to each other. I hope it stays that way.

- Extras
There is a lot of small things you can do besides Leveling and PvP.
You have your pet, puzzling, gambling, and like 15 NPC to do things like: sealing, enhancing, randomizing, salvaging, certification ... etc, the list goes on.
And if you are Bored you can go to the club or the bike Arena. I think more Things will follow.
- Autotravel
Perfect if you don't find a location / NPC, want to get something to drink, you want to go to the desktop or are simply to lazy:p
If you travel youself and know where to go autotravling is slow then going yourself, so no need to abuse it.

Netagive
Most of the bad things like bad / no translation or NPCs not working is bacause of Aplha. They will be fixed so i won't mention them.

- Cybercluster
I think everybody hates them, there are too OP in PvP. You can throw them every 15 secs and the deal like 25-50% damage on groups! When 3 people throwing Clustery and the enemies stands together, they all can die. That should not be part of PvP, it decides so much. You dont need to be good, just spam Clusters if you want to win.
My suggestion: Lower the damage or increase the CD to like ... 5 minutes in PvP.

- PvP waiting time and queue
I think things will be different when the game goes live but this need to be changed.
I would like to play more PvP then one BG every hour. And there is only ONE for all people on the Server! at 25-29 you can wait 6 hours an don't get once in PvP because there are too much people that want to play. And when a 2 vs 4 BG starts or 3 vs 7 you can try all you will, but you can't win in most cases.

-customization
This is a thing that probably can't be changed, but more customization for the characters would be nice.

- lack of clarity (only 2 things :p )
There are some things ingame that i still don't understand good enough.

What does the different stats exactly do? (more information to void when you go mouseover would be nice) Is having 600 void good or bad? What does a crit rate of 1000 mean? We have nothing to compare.

How does the contribution points in PvP work? It can't be just kills, damage or healing.
Sometime i get far more Points with my LvL 15 char then when i was LvL 19 and had more Kills / did more damage.

Depends on the person
If good or bad needs to be discussed and depends on the person.

- Grinding.
Some people like it, i was never a big fan of Grinding in MMOs. Here you need to do it at higher levels (25+). Since using skills and slaying monsters is so fun, and they don't live very long i don't get bored.
Alternativly you can farm dungeon ,do all dailys /repeatable/quest you canget, do every BG that open, go to Caergate and do some Bosses and Pvp, it helps a lot too.

-The sentinel
Like in Tera the "small" Character gets censored too. In your trailers the sentinel don't even gets mentioned. I don't care if she is censored or not because she is fun to play and cute, but some people do.
But why only the sentinels we can play? Ingame you can see NPCs that have the sentinel model and where you see all the skin and even more. That makes no sense to me.

- Translation
Since this is the Alpha there is no need to complain about the translation, it will all get fixed in time.

DarkHarlequinn7

Rank 0
DarkHarlequinn7
PostedFeb 04, 2013 2:23 pm
Hello everyone! Hoping to get me a coupon so here I go.

I think that the game itself shows much more promise that a lot of other F2P mmorpgs. Its got decent and smoothly-running graphics, the futuristic environment is stunning and cool-looking, the mech system is decent and not nearly as cheesy and OP as I thought it would be, and of course how can I complain about the wonderful fulsome fun-bags. I think it is impressive that such a popular gaming company has decided to localize a game that is so obviously perverted in its premise and advertisement. However the perversion isn't the only good bit, as soon as translation and localization is complete the game will have a fantastic story concept. The GMs so far have been friendly, fun, and good-humored which is also very much appreciated.

Things that I think could be better? I don't know a whole lot about the South Korean release of the game, but I can still give a thing or two I think would be helpful. Firstly an attack-as-you-move system, so moving around doesn't interrupt an attack. Secondly either uncensoring the Sentinel or making the censorship a bit more subtle (purely a matter of opinion however). Thirdly more skills, especially passive skills which there are a striking few of. Fourthly NOT making the seal remover a random chance item that has a 5-10% chance of appearing (I feel like its rather unfair to charge us 10-20 separate times to get a single item that we want, unless of course the alternatives to that item is equally nice stuff such as costumes or XP potions. Fifthly NOT selling items that might make this game Play-To-Win such as super-powered accessories or such. Sixthly it woould be nice to have a sort of heirloom gear that gives you bonus experience and levels up with you (obtained by in-game means of course).

Anyway those are my criticisms, whether constructive or not. Those are the things I like and the things I think could change for future releases or updates. Keep up the good work Aeria! I am looking forward to the release of this game!

Genjosenpai

Rank 0
Genjosenpai
PostedFeb 04, 2013 2:39 pm
Well i have to say my feedback from playing alpha (i was lucky that my friend got in but some odd reason you guys send him 5 e-mails about it LOL shame on you!) i try few of the class (Punisher, shadow walker and the censored sentinel class ) alright i have to say to fix the sentinel class skin as in make it fit in with the game but same time still be able censored to a point its still enjoyable by others.

few ideas for sentinel class

1) increase breasts size ( make it a bit bigger to a point it breaks the idea of it looking like children/kid )

2)color parts of the skin to match the skin tone of the head and make sure it mix in from neck and below ( http://i.imgur.com/9vv9q4w.png ) something like that it was posted in "the sentinel" topic post by lingu023

3) have the devs team create 3 to 4 different skins that would have the community of Scarlet blade vote for which skins they would pick to be put into the game (this way the community would be happy what they have to pick from and censoring be place in without any complains )

i really hope that once the skin have been finalized that skin color looks normal and it fits perfectly like shes not fishy looking alien people don't want touch because shes so out places lol tbh i have no problem having it censored if you gonig do it be sure do it right way to please the community and players in way it doesn't angry people & everyone is happy with result done correctly!

thank you for reading my post *cheers*

OneWhoConquers

Rank 0
OneWhoConquers
PostedFeb 04, 2013 2:55 pm
Pros: Combat is very smooth and fast paced, making it more entertaining than most mmorpgs. The classes, from what I've seen, are very well balanced for pvp and leveling speed. I haven't tried the medic but they have some obvious advantages/uses in pvp. The bike is awesome. The mechs are fun and strategical to use.

Cons: Sentinel censoring: It's kind of disappointing, but the faces of the sentinel are all very childish looking so I can see why you felt it necessary to do it. Changing the faces and slightly maturing the body of the sentinel might be a little too drastic of a change, but I think you could get away with uncensoring it if you did. The aggro range on the monsters could stand a little decrease, or maybe thin out their numbers so that it's possible to find a place to sit and recover SP. This wouldn't be a cause for complaint except that we go through SP so quickly and there is a large advantage in being in non-combat mode when we recover SP.

Overall the game is very enjoyable and I look forward to see any adjustments/additions you make.

faytalia

Rank 0
faytalia
PostedFeb 04, 2013 4:47 pm

feedback

So far i love the game. The world is gorgeous and so are the mobs. There are a few things that I am not in love with. One being that PvP seems to be almost always lopsided. One team is usually far larger than the other. If there was a way to even the teams that would be great. Also I agree with some of the other posters about how cybercluster's are way to easy to use. I was thinking putting them on a 2 min cd. Also changing the Class special attack from 15 min to say 5 so you could use it more in pvp other than just once a game. Also I've ran into the problem at high level of running out of money to even port. The repeatable quests have no cash value attached to them. I was thinking that it wouldn't have to be a large cash value just enough to make the repeatable quests worth doing. Getting 5 potions per and meager XP makes the repeatable quests just not worth doing. You get more cash and XP from not having to run back and turn in, and just staying put grinding away at random mobs. Also I would like to see the points you earn from cashing in memory chips the P points or whatever there called places down by the cash in the inventory. Hmm also i think it would be nice to be able to fire my punisher's guns while moving other than the cast ability's of course. not being able to fire and run always gets me killed in pvp. every time i get close enough to fire I i get yanked into there groups and stun locked. ok enough with the QQ. I love the outfits and the bikes. It's so cool to be able to upgrade your bike and watch it start glowing. The enchants also are pretty nice if a bit expensive. But i guess that is the point lol. I noticed in Drasilmarsh that if you are running over the duckweed you tend to stand on top of it very strange too see you character popping up and down running through pond plants. standing on the big lily pads to stay out of danger fighting the boss is a cool idea though. Anyways keep up the great work!! I am eagerly awaiting the beta!!

petelam

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedFeb 04, 2013 5:25 pm

Feedback
Pros: I thank you for the opportunity to play the alpha. I currently have a subscription to WoW and Tera and haven't loaded up those games since I got into the alpha. Graphics look great and run smooth on my gtx670 and can definitely hold their own when compared to most other mmos out there. Auto-Traveling is an awesome idea. I love it. I have created one of every class and leveled them all up to 15 and a couple to the mid 20s and find them all fun to play. Sentinels need work though, they are fun to play just not at all fun to look at. Make them look older but at least make them look more appealing because right now they are aesthetically challenged. All-in-all this is a pretty solid game for an Alpha and can't wait to see future releases.