Lordrael

Rank 0
Lordrael
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:59 pm
well i enjoyed dragona and it would seem this shares the same base engine with a more in depth storyline and im wanting to checkout the defender because ive always enjoyed tanking with a 2 hand weapon.
Advertisement

Raptor091288

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:01 pm
I'll go ahead and be that guy by saying the thing I'm most looking forward to is the blatant, gratuitous fanservice. Few other games even come close to the level this game provides, and certainly don't execute it as well. I'm looking forward to un-equipping everything and spending my first ten minutes in-game not even playing the game.

kydahehe

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:01 pm
Graphics, skill animations , boobies , butts and PvP system , all of them is so good that make me defintely psyched about this game!!!! Mostly this is the first MMORPG that I really really want to join in an Alpha Test, I wish I can join in Alpha Test to help.

zeriuda009

Rank 0
zeriuda009
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:02 pm

Feedback

moar opinions from meh :3
well... i haven't played this version of scarlet blade in NA, but I did play the KR version of the game called queen's blade (if you guys don't know the original name).. When close beta comes for this version of the game, I want to check out how the game would look like in a different point of view.. how would a new set of people would look at the game not only as a competitive way of playing, but also a new way to see people enjoy the ambience of the place itself.

macabrocabral

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:04 pm
I Liked the skills animation so far, the character movements and the monsters design, specially the bosses. I just think that have just two things to improve. When the monsters take a hit, they dont 'feel it', looks like hitting a rock, it doesn't move. And the other thing is some of skills description feels confused, just need a more simple and objective description would be awesome. To say at least, this game is amazing, all classes fit perfectly their roles. Big innovation on MMO, keep that way. I LOVED IT S2

zatoichisan

Rank 0
zatoichisan
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:04 pm   Last edited by zatoichisan on Jan 28, 2013 10:06 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Just spectating...

Always spectating...
I have not played the game yet though I have followed every thread on the forum, every bug report and every video I can salvage off the internet. Most of the player feedback are awesome. Though I am very much excited to see the PVP dynamics and the PVP mechanics of the game, the game environment feels comfortable as shown on some pictures and the character movement is fine. The games greatest asset is the characters themselves (nuff said). I am looking forward to a balanced game play not too much grinding and not too much questing and would also allow some wiggle room for PVP. All games die without these three, and I am hoping all three are perfect on the game.

I am very much looking forward to being picked in the Alpha Sweepstakes although at the moment this comment is being typed would be the last pick so fingers crossed on that one. Looking forward to see everyone on the Beta and Full Release. I have played most games on Aeria for the last 6 years and hoping Scarlet Blade would be part of this experience. Freedom through Fire!

blooxxx

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
blooxxx
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:04 pm
Not play 10 minutes, play and help, as far as possible.

ryokokuro

Rank 0
ryokokuro
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:06 pm

hii

well ive only tried two classes the medic and the punisher. i like the medic cause i like to heal. one thing that could be improved is the fact that you dont get exp from kills till after lvl 10. ive noticed a few errors. like the fact i cant use the teleport skill you get at lvl 10 on either of the two classes ive played. and theres a skill on my medic that wasnt translated. i myself may have not gotten into the alpha but my friend that did is sharing their account. i love the bike you get. and the pet could use some work. he doesnt do anything. he complains alot cause you cant interact with him/her/it what ever it is. its one of the most interesting games ive played through aeria yet. keep up the good work

otakuradio

Rank 0
otakuradio
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:07 pm

Moar Feedback PLOX

The game is enjoyable. Classes are a little unbalanced in PVP though, that or the learning curve is too high. The Sci-fi setting is awesome and continuity is great. at this moment the text needs some fine tuning on story elements and some Korean is still left in places. but I'm sure that'll get fixed. Maybe I haven't found it yet, but I'd like a clear UI option for taking screenshots. Smile

also, 2d artwork on some of the story text as opposed to the rest of the coverstations being 3d models, seems kinda weird to me.

benobenny

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:08 pm
i have not been given the chance to play this game i would love to have been chancen to have a go at pvp and questing and to find what great people are out there in this game i have watched lot of gameplayof people playing this game it looks quite good i would have liked to get a chance to play it good luck guys