si_shio

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:49 pm
although I have not played this game, I feel this game makes me always want to try and explore
Advertisement

Emzboop

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:50 pm
I can't wait to play this. Most of my old and good friends from other aeria games already have their key and started playing a while ago and watching them play via live stream to show me and my other friends what it's like is making me want to play it more and more. The characters have there own personality and alot of work the team has put into the game has got me interested so much to play this. Aeria forever <3

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Zaebja

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Zaebja
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:51 pm
I think it's good to have at least one censored class(sentinel), some players may want a censored class so sentinel is perfect. Although I think it is censored to much, the other threads have good ideas for a change in the censorship and I think this onewould suit everyone just fine.

Since I don't have Alpha access I am really looking forward to using the whipper class but I hear it is kinda weak ;x

IGN: Curaja <Curse> | Whipper Guide Soon to be Edited

shyshasha

Rank 0
shyshasha
New York the city of dreams :P United States
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:52 pm
The thing I'm most looking forward to doing once i get to play is exploring. The unique ,bright and futuristic world is what caught my interest the most when i first heard of scarlet blade. I've watched a few game play videos and, i have noticed that even the starting area town is breathtaking , the amount of detail that the put into the walls of the started town is really amazing. The second thing I'm really looking forward to playing around with are the robot transformation that is unique to each class, this is the first time that I've seen anything like that and i think that's scarlet blades biggest selling point since it's so unique. Overall I'm just really excited to get in game and just have fun exploring and socializing with the community. Can't wait to play this awesome game!!!! Very Happy

lLadyl

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:52 pm
i havent played the alpha but i would like to have the honor to enter and and see that wonderful 3d world

topcrazyone

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:54 pm
Up till now, I still haven't had the chance to join the alpha test, but for some reasons I really want to.I've always checked on forum, facebook for news since I heard about this game!!!!
And about the whipper class, it's really new to me, so I really want to try it out.
This game's graphic is quite good, and the PVP system is cool with have a massive battlegrounds featuring 50 v 50, 80 v 80 players and I can't wait to try it after watched some "Scarlet Blade" gameplay on youtube.
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL INGAME.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.

kurosora1

Rank 0
kurosora1
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:54 pm
Well, as far as I can tell, everyone is saying its pretty good and it sounds pretty interesting. Hopefully I can get to play it in the future. Too bad I didn't get to play it in Alpha *sighs* OK enough QQing. What I hope to look in Scarlet Blade Online in the future are combat, the unique style of skills depending on the classes, etc. Honestly I have no idea what I'm say but I just want to see what the game offers to me and everyone else who wants to play it. As far as I can see it, Scarlet Blade looks like a great game with awesome combat and great graphics. Hopefully I'll still be able to play it in the future. ;3

-Kuro-

Leloriel

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:55 pm

LOOKING GREAT SO FAR BASED ON SCREENS AND VIDS... let us in

Haven't played the alpha, but have been following the game since its Queens Blade title and wondering when it will see the western shores... looking forward to the healer class since its something i started doing in MMO's lately.... and enjoying it Smile

The fantasy setting is great.. very original female cast only cant complain im a guy so if youre going to see the back of something for hours while playing might as well be a female LOLZ. Also being a bit of a PVP fan this is the games main asset, so looking forward to that part of the game and exploring the world also.

johnny5663

Rank 0
johnny5663
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:56 pm
i haven't played this game yet. the things interesting me in this game is the splendid fighting. the other thing makes me want to enjoy the game is the sexy character. this is so special that i couldn't help myself thinking about this OL games day and night.

blooxxx

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
blooxxx
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:57 pm
For this game looks great with Massive PVP, eh seen many videos of the quest, the skills of each character, but the one that most caught my attention was the Shadow Walker. It is a very complete as much as PvE and PvP. The other characters are great. I would create all the characters in order to test all its abilities, I have seen in videos online. I learned very little Korean, and watching videos online, I've learned half of all quests. I wish to play the Alpha, to help.