gazj84

Rank 2
gazj84
PostedJan 28, 2013 8:39 pm

this game is dead

delete lock i dont care
this game is messed up geegee aeria for taking one of the most competitive fps games ever n turning it into a hacker run game with broken everything sell the game n do us all a favour we all know you have no money n you wonder why?

geegee seriously thinking about uninstalling ava n let my account sit n rot

Advertisement

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedJan 28, 2013 8:41 pm
Not dead yet. There are far worse games than this.

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedJan 28, 2013 8:41 pm
Played all day and no hackers

Although I rarely play in pubs, which is where they dwell most of the time.

I promise you I will continue my efforts however to rid this game of hackers. Any hacker I find I will document evidence and send in a report. Also if you have any evidence I urge you to send me the evidence in a pm if you don't plan to submit a report yourself, we do weekly community hacker reports.

.Pois0n.

Rank 4
.Pois0n.
PostedJan 28, 2013 8:42 pm
If lock, delete you no care, then maybe they go with the third method... Ban ban ban Very Happy

<marquee>huh</marquee>

MrYoti33

Rank 5
MrYoti33
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:03 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:

I promise you I will continue my efforts however to rid this game of hackers. Any hacker I find I will document evidence and send in a report. Also if you have any evidence I urge you to send me the evidence in a pm if you don't plan to submit a report yourself, we do weekly community hacker reports.  
Ziggy i just read the first sentence , y u no popular , if u play all day and no hacks , then u no popular, i cant play much cos am the haxmagnet, but still it doesnt bother me to SS and send ticket Wink

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:07 pm
MrYoti33 wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:

Ziggy i just read the first sentence , y u no popular , if u play all day and no hacks , then u no popular, i cant play much cos am the haxmagnet, but still it doesnt bother me to SS and send ticket Wink  

dunno lol, I've seen my fair share (especially in pubs)

I mostly just scrim with friends/clan mates against other trustables

GeorgeH27

Rank 0
GeorgeH27
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:09 pm
All in personal opinion.... When u look at it Aeria gives us regular updates and tries to fix the hacks not always working but still trying.... Also "most hacker run game" is an overstatement considering Combat Arms, I mean.... Chambot Arms.....

Posted By Aeria Mobile

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:11 pm
GeorgeH27 wrote:
All in personal opinion.... When u look at it Aeria gives us regular updates and tries to fix the hacks not always working but still trying.... Also "most hacker run game" is an overstatement considering Combat Arms, I mean.... Chambot Arms.....  

Don't forget CrossFire

That game is awful.

.Pois0n.

Rank 4
.Pois0n.
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:18 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
GeorgeH27 wrote:

Don't forget CrossFire

That game is awful.  

The only reason ofyou no see hacks is because of the "[GS]" before ziggythedweeb.. You think those kids dumb enough to hack in front of a gs?(some of them are but they are retards...)

<marquee>huh</marquee>

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:21 pm
.Pois0n. wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
GeorgeH27 wrote:

Don't forget CrossFire

That game is awful.  

The only reason ofyou no see hacks is because of the "[GS]" before ziggythedweeb.. You think those kids dumb enough to hack in front of a gs?(some of them are but they are retards...)  

They do it all the time, man I think I attract more lol