Konvikt_

Rank 3
Konvikt_
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:46 pm
Just wondering how you gift someone an SP gun when it is impossible to gift someone an SP gun.

IGN: [K]onvikt xf: konviktx
Advertisement

ipsgb

Rank 3
ipsgb
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:49 pm
Konvikt_ wrote:
Just wondering how you gift someone an SP gun when it is impossible to gift someone an SP gun.  

The guns that are for 2nd lieutenant and up in weapon shop? The ones that are still giftable of course, im sure the winners will know what to choose of the ones available.

<center>[IMG

Konvikt_

Rank 3
Konvikt_
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:55 pm
ipsgb wrote:
Konvikt_ wrote:

The guns that are for 2nd lieutenant and up in weapon shop? The ones that are still giftable of course, im sure the winners will know what to choose of the ones available.  

I see, but what if they don't want one of those? What if they want a gun that only a weapon transfer will be able to get to their account? Also don't forget some capsule guns are also SP guns.

ipsgb

Rank 3
ipsgb
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:57 pm
None of the capsule guns have a gift button next to it. They are sp coin guns not sp guns.

<center>[IMG

christopher487

Rank 0
christopher487
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:07 pm
oooo what a top notch, competitive, high-level, sexy, and honorable challenge. Am looking forward to this Honorable event. I'm Honored to participate honorably, Honorilicious.

Konvikt_

Rank 3
Konvikt_
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:09 pm
ipsgb wrote:
None of the capsule guns have a gift button next to it. They are sp coin guns not sp guns.  

How you going to try and talk sht to me in shoutbox for trying to help you out? Then you change what I told you was wrong after trying to look like a big man....?

Anyways I took the liberty to prove to you how stupid you are.

It CLEARLY says SP. I know you changed your prizes now, like 3 times but its all good. Common sense child, remember it.

arabsnyper

Rank 0
arabsnyper
PostedJan 29, 2013 12:06 am

Re: Search and Destroy Event

Date : February 9, 2013, Saturday Time: 2:00pm
ipsgb wrote:
Event Time!!!!!! FEBRUARY 9, 2013, SATURDAY, TIME: 2:00PM [Aeria Time]. US SERVER CHANNEL 3
Are you ready for Honorlicious Search and Destroy Event? Will You Accept la Challenge?

The Event will be in mode SINGLE BATTLE at map NIGHTHAWK

The event will be first come first serve, in a room of 16. It is a ONE time only event. Consisting of a FIRST and a SECOND place winner. ALL PARTICIPANTS will start off at RED BASE until i finish counting down from 10 for them to come and search for me and kill me. You will NOT kill other players. After Honorlicious is killed ALL PLAYERS will return back to RED BASE and wait for the countdown from 10 to finish again. Players will be trying to reach a goal of killing me 5 times, so the target score in the single battle will be set to 5 kills. So please do not troll and kill another player and if a player was to suicide after killing me, they LOSE A POINT. Honorlicious will not be trying to kill you so bring your speed armor. Profiles will be checked for hackers/boosters. You will not be allowed to participate having less than 1,000 games as a major/ltc/colonel etc. Legit players will be allowed to participate, any further Requirements will be decided shortly.

OBJECTIVE: To kill "Honorlicious" 5 times first.

PRIZES:
FIRST PLACE : PERM SP GUN [2nd lt over] (of their choice) 5x WB (of their choice) QWS 7 days and Codename Change (7days).
SECOND PLACE : PERM SP GUN [2nd lt over] (of their choice) 5x WB (of their choice) and Codename Change (7days)

Your Faithful Servant,
-Honorlicious

1k games for a major? Let alone a ltc? Those are some **** stats. Major should be set around 3.5k and ltc around 5.2k...

ipsgb

Rank 3
ipsgb
PostedJan 29, 2013 4:42 pm
Konvikt_ wrote:
ipsgb wrote:

How you going to try and talk sht to me in shoutbox for trying to help you out? Then you change what I told you was wrong after trying to look like a big man....?

It CLEARLY says SP. I know you changed your prizes now, like 3 times but its all good. Common sense child, remember it.  

i have not changed the prizes at all. and the one to use common sense is you, if ti says gift a sp weapon it clearly means sp weapons that can be gifted. You are the one who needs common sense, child.

<center>[IMG

Konvikt_

Rank 3
Konvikt_
PostedJan 29, 2013 4:47 pm
ipsgb wrote:
Konvikt_ wrote:
ipsgb wrote:

i have not changed the prizes at all. and the one to use common sense is you, if ti says gift a sp weapon it clearly means sp weapons that can be gifted. You are the one who needs common sense, child.  

Your first post said ANY SP gun. If you can't handle the fact I was correct and was trying to help you before you became rude and offensive that is cool too, that is what children tend to do.

jsn122

Rank 3
jsn122
PostedJan 29, 2013 4:56 pm
Great event

For Wallers

No seriously Shocked