GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedJan 28, 2013 2:05 pm

[WBUS] Download Issue

Download path for game doesn't do anyhting
Hey guys,

If you have downloaded this game since Thursday, you will probably get an error if you try to play it. The issue causing this has been fixed, but you will need to clear your browser cache before it will work. See how to do this on your browser:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1545029

If that doesn't work, please let us know in the bug report/faq thread

Also you can access the "clear cache" window on any browser by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Delete (TY Academy)
Advertisement

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedFeb 04, 2013 10:08 pm
There are a lot of download issues and work arounds of them.

1. If you download it and it has updated fail or tries to connect you to a european or asian server, close down steam and origin, delete the file in (drive):/aeriagames/ that says "WorldofBattles".

2. Then make sure to use ctrl + alt + del and forcefully close origin client, steam client, and akamai aka netsession.

3. Make sure the entire (drive):/aeriagames/ folder is added to your firewall and antivirus safe zone since aeriagames will never knowingly nor willingly download or allowed download any harmful software.

4. Then open the aeriagames client, in administrator mode if needs be, and download the game. Make sure that origin and steam clients are still not showing in the running program area by using ctrl + alt + del before downloading the world of battles game.

5. Then before opening it, always make sure origin and steam clients are not running since akamai is a stupid program, not knowing which version or path of game to download and may accidentally download and update your files from other servers if the origin or steam clients are running which are unplayable for your aeriagames character.

This should take care of 99% of all downloadable, updated, and server issues.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."