LusaTuga

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 12:18 pm

Aeria points

Help
I log in to the site, and says I have my aeria points, when I go in the game (dwo) says I have 0 AP ... what do I do?
Advertisement

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedJan 28, 2013 1:08 pm
Wait 15-20 minutes. If your AP is delayed any longer, send in a billing RT. Takes up to 48 hours, buuuuuut because it's AP. They'll be liiiiike

ERHMAGURD HE BOUGHT TEH AP WE MUST GIVE HIM ET NAOOOOOO!!

So yea. Don't worry bout it.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 28, 2013 1:10 pm
minuzaki wrote:
Wait 15-20 minutes. If your AP is delayed any longer, send in a billing RT. Takes up to 48 hours, buuuuuut because it's AP. They'll be liiiiike

Actually, the official "within" on Billing Tickets are that they will be replied within 5 business days. Most are usually handled before that limit though, but at the times they have a lot of work to do, I would give it 2-3 days. I swear that font size is worse than caps-locking in game.. <_>

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedJan 28, 2013 1:35 pm
iBambi wrote:
minuzaki wrote:

Actually, the official "within" on Billing Tickets are that they will be replied within 5 business days. Most are usually handled before that limit though, but at the times they have a lot of work to do, I would give it 2-3 days. I swear that font size is worse than caps-locking in game.. <_>  
Pfft. Have you seen the gold spammers these days? They're like, 1000x more annoying. You can not deny that.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 28, 2013 1:43 pm
minuzaki wrote:
iBambi wrote:
minuzaki wrote:

Pfft. Have you seen the gold spammers these days? They're like, 1000x more annoying. You can not deny that.  

Nope, I find the random big font more annoying, you can block in-game.