bayleeb70

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 11:54 am

PVP or Pve Build

Hey guys , I am new in the game and I was wondering about the build I am going to try >,<
Sorry in advance for my bad English.

I was wondering if I should put of all the points up to level 20 in Str
and from level 20 to level 40 in dex so I will end up with high Dmg , Crit , Dodge ,Acc .
If you have a better build let me know =P.
Advertisement

Guilty1682

Rank 0
Guilty1682
PostedJan 28, 2013 1:41 pm
Str is not as effective as you thought it would be. In normal MMORPG, yes, Str is probably the way to go, but the invest on return is way to minimum to make it worth it.

You can either roll Pure Con or Con:Dex or Pure Dex. All 3 are way better than Str at this very moment.

bayleeb70

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 1:57 pm
Guilty1682 wrote:
Str is not as effective as you thought it would be. In normal MMORPG, yes, Str is probably the way to go, but the invest on return is way to minimum to make it worth it.

You can either roll Pure Con or Con:Dex or Pure Dex. All 3 are way better than Str at this very moment.  

Pure Con would be a waste since it adds only Hp, Hp Regen, So I guess Either Pure Dex , or Dex con .

Is there a recommanded skill tree ?
Why can't I make a female warrior ? >.>

Guilty1682

Rank 0
Guilty1682
PostedJan 29, 2013 8:35 am
It is currently gender locked. Rumor floats around saying Developer is looking into it and maybe, just maybe, they will get rid of gender lock.

But to answer your Female warrior question. Warrior is the only class that is in every race, which means both gender, perhaps not a female Human, but if you want a female warrior, Elf and the other female race (Forgot the name) also has warrior as profession. To save you the trouble with the upcoming question, no, race doesn't not affect your stats, right now, they just look different.