Arcturan

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:04 am

Map

I think the scale of the wilds map needs changing, it takes way too long to scroll around trying to find anything.
Advertisement

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedJan 28, 2013 9:06 am
Level up and move to the next map. As the maps get higher level the space on them gets smaller.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedJan 28, 2013 12:13 pm
Saveric wrote:
Level up and move to the next map. As the maps get higher level the space on them gets smaller.  

I don't think thats what he means.

The ability to zoom in or zoom out would be ideal if you ask me, like arc said i believe the scale should be changed or at least the players should have the ability to do so.

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedJan 28, 2013 12:21 pm
jotasnake wrote:
Saveric wrote:

The ability to zoom in or zoom out would be ideal if you ask me, like arc said i believe the scale should be changed or at least the players should have the ability to do so.  

Get high resolution for your monitor. The game scales to your monitor size. Bigger view screen on your pc = more you can see.

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedJan 28, 2013 4:33 pm
Although zooming in and out would be nice, it effectively makes the ability to find plunder targets too easy, so realistically speaking it's not a good idea at all, since plunders are supposed to be a search. As sav said though, as you level up the map gets smaller and easier to navigate.

Arcturan

Rank 0
PostedFeb 04, 2013 5:10 pm
Saveric wrote:
jotasnake wrote:
Saveric wrote:

Get high resolution for your monitor. The game scales to your monitor size. Bigger view screen on your pc = more you can see.  

like 1600x900? Thats what mine is...lol