TheInvictus.

GameSage: Soldier Front
TheInvictus.
PostedJan 28, 2013 2:37 pm
arabsnyper wrote:
Its all fake... shouldn't even be considered a sport.  

It's scripted as in the outcomes are predetermined. The thing is the moves are real and they really do get hurt. Their bodys take more punishment than any full contact sport I can think of. It's not easy to be on the road traveling all year and performing. Most of them are addicted to pain killers as a result.
Advertisement

Gary_SF

Rank 2
Gary_SF
PostedJan 28, 2013 2:44 pm
TheInvictus. wrote:
arabsnyper wrote:

It's scripted as in the outcomes are predetermined. The thing is the moves are real and they really do get hurt. Their bodys take more punishment than any full contact sport I can think of. It's not easy to be on the road traveling all year and performing. Most of them are addicted to pain killers as a result.  

You're exaggerating.. They don't even actually hit each other..

uH.TopSecret

Rank 4
uH.TopSecret
PostedJan 28, 2013 3:01 pm
TheInvictus. wrote:
arabsnyper wrote:

Completely bs.

TheInvictus.

TheInvictus.
PostedJan 28, 2013 3:02 pm
Gary_SF wrote:
TheInvictus. wrote:
arabsnyper wrote:

Lol, so you think when they get bodyslammed and dropped from over 10 feet in the air. It's not painful and doesn't cause injuries?

ShowKase.

Rank 3
ShowKase.
PostedJan 28, 2013 3:03 pm
Cena winning the Rumble was so obvious weeks ago. With Punk booked to lose to The Rock, they need their old poster boy back since Punk caused ratings to plummet during his title run. Now we'll most likely see "Never before, never again" in 2 consecutive Wrestlemanias, which will be extremely boring, as Cena redeems himself and takes the belt off The Rock for having a crappy year in 2012. Yawn.

Gary_SF wrote:
TheInvictus. wrote:
arabsnyper wrote:

Very ignorant post. Duh, the punches are fake, but that ring isn't made of foam, and neither is the concrete on the outside. They can and have also pulled ligaments if holds are not applied correctly.

Gary_SF

Rank 2
Gary_SF
PostedJan 28, 2013 5:16 pm
ShowKase. wrote:
Cena winning the Rumble was so obvious weeks ago. With Punk booked to lose to The Rock, they need their old poster boy back since Punk caused ratings to plummet during his title run. Now we'll most likely see "Never before, never again" in 2 consecutive Wrestlemanias, which will be extremely boring, as Cena redeems himself and takes the belt off The Rock for having a crappy year in 2012. Yawn.

Gary_SF wrote:
TheInvictus. wrote:
arabsnyper wrote:

Very ignorant post. Duh, the punches are fake, but that ring isn't made of foam, and neither is the concrete on the outside. They can and have also pulled ligaments if holds are not applied correctly.  

I'm not saying it's all injury-free. I'm saying there are plenty of other sports where there are plenty more injuries. I personally had been bothered the last time I watched it how fake the hitting seemed, so I brought it up.

Cage.

Cage.
PostedJan 28, 2013 7:47 pm
Gary_SF wrote:
ShowKase. wrote:

Gary_SF wrote:
TheInvictus. wrote:
arabsnyper wrote:

I'm not saying it's all injury-free. I'm saying there are plenty of other sports where there are plenty more injuries. I personally had been bothered the last time I watched it how fake the hitting seemed, so I brought it up.  

Well it was changed from being the WWF for a few reasons one they were getting sued by the world wild life foundation for the name and two it was considered entertainment anyway after McMahon had to admit that it was fake years ago.

dahemkiller18

Heroic Founder: Soldier Front 2
dahemkiller18
PostedJan 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Re: Your thoughts on the Royal Rumble?

Cage. wrote:
I enjoyed the World heavy weight championship match and the WWE championship match but the 30 man over the top rope match in my opinion was horrible and filled with disappointment.

When you think of the Royal Rumble you think about superstar returns such as Edge returning earlier than expected (which probably led to that career ending injury), John Cena, RVD etc.

People that I thought would show up:

Carlito
Shelton Benjamin
(Who were both "supposedly" confirmed by wrestling dirtsheet sites)

MVP
Road Dog and Billy Gun
Shane Helms

Even though the Royal Rumble is without a doubt the most rigged PPV, I still expected more returns out of it.

The Chris Jericho return will only last a few months btw if that.  

jarvis go make me a new iron man suit that can resist Fire ty.

Cage.

Cage.
PostedJan 29, 2013 12:16 am
Huh?