Redwidow

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 8:31 am

Event Times

Battlegrounds at disadvantaged times for Europeans
Having battlegrounds at around 2-3 am in europe makes it very difficult for us to access this event . How about an extra time around 1800 GMT ,this would make the game more attractive to euro players.
Advertisement

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:30 am

Re: Event Times

Redwidow wrote:
Having battlegrounds at around 2-3 am in europe makes it very difficult for us to access this event . How about an extra time around 1800 GMT ,this would make the game more attractive to euro players.  

Battleground isn't at 2-3am in Europe. The earliest time that battleground occurs in Europe is currently 5-6am (which is GMT). Other areas have bg at 6-7am or 7-8am.

In any event, as this issue has been discussed in many other posts i will just copy and paste a previous response on this point.

Whilst frustrating, these servers are based on PST time zone, so the time of features is decided based around that. I do, however, agree that BG could be better planned. Having an hour at it's current time and an hour earlier in the day, but only allow the player to attend either one and not both, would really improve the gaming experience for the majority of players.

Aeria has already approached the devs with a suggestion about BG which was rejected. Unfortunately the devs are refusing to implement anything like this as this is a US server and they do have EU servers open elsewhere.

I am not optimistic about any change happening any time soon.

Please remember that Aeria is a publisher of the game and not the developer. It cannot force the developer to make any changes, only suggest desirable changes and it is up to the developer whether it makes the changes or not. In this case... not

Redwidow

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 3:00 pm

Re: Event Times

RollaR_50248 wrote:
Redwidow wrote:

Battleground isn't at 2-3am in Europe. The earliest time that battleground occurs in Europe is currently 5-6am (which is GMT). Other areas have bg at 6-7am or 7-8am.

In any event, as this issue has been discussed in many other posts i will just copy and paste a previous response on this point.

Whilst frustrating, these servers are based on PST time zone, so the time of features is decided based around that. I do, however, agree that BG could be better planned. Having an hour at it's current time and an hour earlier in the day, but only allow the player to attend either one and not both, would really improve the gaming experience for the majority of players.

Aeria has already approached the devs with a suggestion about BG which was rejected. Unfortunately the devs are refusing to implement anything like this as this is a US server and they do have EU servers open elsewhere.

I am not optimistic about any change happening any time soon.

Please remember that Aeria is a publisher of the game and not the developer. It cannot force the developer to make any changes, only suggest desirable changes and it is up to the developer whether it makes the changes or not. In this case... not  

Well i like the game but not being able to do the battlegrounds as i am in bed asleep means i am disadvantaged from gaining honor so less inclined to spend money on the game. The publishers should take note as this represents a loss of revenue and im sure i am not the only one

Yunielicious

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Yunielicious
PostedFeb 03, 2013 8:28 am

Battletimes

eu server
I went to R2games official page and checked the Eu server since my guild battle here would be 6am and in spring it would be even worser time 5am. I found out that guild battle there was around 10pm...not bad at all. Battleground comes afterwards, but much better times from here. I would recommend seriously to change to EU server since it is for us europeans. So why waste money and wealth to something like this if we have our own servers. Embarassed I approve this message Razz