GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedFeb 20, 2013 10:33 am
Yea might as well see if it will help. A lot of changes have been made since then so maybe it will clear something up.

Advertisement

dnst3

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2013 4:04 pm
just to make sure... i uninstall akami, uninstall ignite and then reinstall? i don't remember the steps right now...

GM_Hadouken

PostedFeb 20, 2013 4:18 pm
You shouldn't need to uninstall Ignite again, but you can if you want. Can't make things any worse Very Happy

1) Close Ignite
2) Uninstall Akamai
3) Delete the C:\ProgramData\Aeria Games\Ignite\Data folder
4) Relaunch Ignite

dnst3

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2013 10:03 pm
i tried it twice ;/ it didn't work ;/

GM_Hadouken

PostedFeb 22, 2013 10:52 am
Hmm... I'm out of ideas :/ Short of restoring your computer to a time when it did work or doing a factory reinstall, you may just have to pass on this game Sad Sorry

Art3rez

Rank 0
Art3rez
PostedMar 29, 2013 2:36 pm

Possible Temp Solution

OK I think I know what went wrong here, not the technical terms but practical ones. If you look at the screen shot you submitted, the date under the World selection you will see it is different than the date at the top. I had the same problem as you and was unable to log on to my account for about 4-5 days.

A security certificate error means that the date on your computer is not the same as the game hence the game is unable to log in. If you set the date on the computer temporarily to the date listed by the "All servers are up and running" it should work or at least it did for mine.

Note: You don't have to change time just day and month.

WARNING: IF YOU PERFORM THIS ACTION YOU MUST SET THE DATE BACK TO THE PRESENT AFTER YOU LOG OFF, OTHERWISE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SURF THE WEB. THIS IS BECAUSE THE SECURITY CERTIFICATES FOR THOSE SITES WON'T WORK.