rhythm19

Rank 0
PostedFeb 20, 2013 9:29 pm
The.Mayor. wrote:
ston102 wrote:
rhythm19 wrote:
The.Mayor. wrote:
ston102 wrote:

True but speaking from experience,the only thing you can do if rooted at a temp is use fbs, heaven on earth or final battle stance. The bad thing with something like fbs is it does not last as long as the others and its one of the best to buff your self to take a hit. the only other counter i use is to put on my sleep and burn cape. But the chances of that temp wining are very slim.most experience mages know they must use potions,the high level of damage even with fbs on is still too much.Everyone from gaia knows Dk or bb as he is known,killed me in 3hits and i was full +15 anti stun and full talents and everything. i could only troll for so long + mages can tank O_O too. Fun yes but mages get the + most time.
A 90 mage and ws with that stupid op poison buff in hoj most you can do as a temp is troll cuz their hit dam V Tank Extra Sucky. The only mages and ws who i have seen get killed by tanks one on one always have something that's not in place like talent or weapon.

I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE I JUST TELL IT LIKE IT IS  

Haha I agree with him but aren't we used to that? There's always a Broken class that we gotta deal with, AM is godly from 70-80 and at 90 its WS turn but this time, WS is too broken to the point its unfair but oh well >.<
I kinda feel bad for Crusaders indeed, all they can do on 90 when its 1v1 is just buff themselves and staying alive.  

Yeah but you tanked 3 WS or was it 4 in your vid huehuea :<  

lol 4 but still x.x

I MEAN NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE I JUST TELL IT AS IT IS  

DOESNT MATTER, STILL OP  

LOL Very Happy
Advertisement

Kouichi262626

Rank 0
Kouichi262626
PostedApr 08, 2013 10:31 pm
all i can say is, pvp is completely gear based , specially for warlord/temps

although i agree that some classes are broken and OP.
like :

AM's Lol? wtf , how come they got higher hp than warlords, which is melee, fighting class O_O.
mage class should be very vulnerable against attacks. right?

also there are some OP items and simply annoying.

sleephammer
70 staff
mana burn sword

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedApr 08, 2013 11:11 pm
Please refrain from necroing old threads.