humaniixviiiix

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 5:01 am   Last edited by humaniixviiiix on Feb 08, 2013 5:28 am. Edited 1 time in total
Kalashnikovaa wrote:

[img][/img]  

Tell what i wrong.
You can get new contents , new PVP gear , new pvp reward but never get balance between players. So there are no "VS" in first place.
Battle of same high fortification gears players are interested so even nothing change , battlefields don't die.

With weak people, non AP user back off (and they will surely off after know how weak they are lol) everything solve. No rude comment , no harassment no complain about spawn camping.

And for RQ , an hour banned to enter battle enough make no more RQ.

Nothing need to change. It just matter of time when everything set down and make new start.
When enough player with high fortification gears appear , battlefield will lively again. (and they will appear with some discount)

What truely need to work are buff erase before enter battle to stop high lv Prophet buff, lover buff (in low lv battlefield) and add time for battle ban status.

I think it good if they change some thing about FA and EA in low level, make it 8vs8 for EA and 5vs5 for HF. It hard to enter those because not enough player.

Add some costumer and new battle mount (14 days or 1 time use) for in-game pvp shop and thing will fine.
Advertisement

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedFeb 08, 2013 5:28 am
Whilst hard to understand he does bring up dome good theories as to better the PvP experience as wel as make it more goal orientated and hence less likely to influence a RQ (it will always happen regardless) id say 10 v 10 EA 7v7 FA

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 08, 2013 5:30 am
TheDiseased2 wrote:
Whilst hard to understand he does bring up dome good theories as to better the PvP experience as wel as make it more goal orientated and hence less likely to influence a RQ (it will always happen regardless) id say 10 v 10 EA 7v7 FA  

If PvP has a hard time starting at 8vs8 EA, how does increasing the amount of people needed to start it help?

Edit: Never mind, I guess we're talking 40, lol.

b1ttersweet

Rank 0
b1ttersweet
PostedFeb 08, 2013 6:18 am
hmm...

How about implementing smaller matches, and seperating the twinks from the non-twinks into different matches?

For instance, there could be 2 3v3 matches going on, one with players up to +9 against each other, and the other with players +9-18 against each other.

That would essentially eliminate the issue of unfair teams which makes a lot of people RQ. Less people RQing, more people joining.

Incentives are nice, but I don't think it would help really solve the core problem. Incentives such as dailies encourage lower levels to join for the sake of exp. Most of them sit out, and adds to the issue of imbalance teams, which frustrates both sides. So even if the arena starts for that round, people will not join against, because it simply was not fun.

Regarding stackinig, I personally find it unfair and it can make the situation worst. However, if players were sorted into matches; two sides of +15 twinks against each other, stacking would not make much of a difference in that case.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 08, 2013 6:46 am
humaniixviiiix wrote:
And for RQ , an hour banned to enter battle enough make no more RQ.

No. This would make people who disconnect/have bad internet suffer., and even though I do not like rage quitters, I hate them with a passion, you shouldn't force someone to play an arena they clearly don't want to do.

humaniixviiiix wrote:
What truely need to work are buff erase before enter battle to stop high lv Prophet buff, lover buff (in low lv battlefield) and add time for battle ban status.

Ban status for what? o.O I buff my lover before we enter arena because we're often against each other.

humaniixviiiix wrote:
I think it good if they change some thing about FA and EA in low level, make it 8vs8 for EA and 5vs5 for HF. It hard to enter those because not enough player.

If I played my 40 more, I'd like to see this. Although, 40 arena has absolutely no problem starting, it does take a bit more work to get them to coordinate for FA, and double much so for EA. Also, lowering them so far, eh. Though, 40 FA could be lowered. 20 people in that small arena just says "HERE! KS'S AND GANKS!" which also causes people to RQ.

humaniixviiiix wrote:
Add some costumer and new battle mount (14 days or 1 time use) for in-game pvp shop and thing will fine.

PvP rewards--worthy of actually doing arena for are long overdue. Especially after you reach endgame. +1 for this, but there needs to be more than just that. My friends absolutely despise arena, we used to run it--we'd try to make the day fun, we eventually said "Why are we doing this?" "There is nothing to gain." Most of us tanked each other, so it was often boring. But, they love Hall of Judgement. I glitch everytime I try to enter (I even updated my graphics cards!), but they are in love with it.

poloboiz123

Rank 2
poloboiz123
PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:37 am
This is my first time seeing this so I just skimmed through most if the post and I noticed something, 10 81+ players posted on this thread (Enough to start FA) so there's that.

As for not joining arena because of class imbalance, there are also counter classes to every class. As always, it comes down to how geared you are and how well you play your class.

I agree 100% that we need a better incentive to pvp but unfortunately I don't think we'll get that since we've requested this a long time ago.

About stacking, I say yes to this because if you wasn't a person who loves pve or running dungeons, lovers would be completely useless in the game.

I could go into depth about the pvp in this game but its not worth it

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedFeb 08, 2013 9:46 am
poloboiz123 wrote:
This is my first time seeing this so I just skimmed through most if the post and I noticed something, 10 81+ players posted on this thread (Enough to start FA) so there's that.

As for not joining arena because of class imbalance, there are also counter classes to every class. As always, it comes down to how geared you are and how well you play your class.

I agree 100% that we need a better incentive to pvp but unfortunately I don't think we'll get that since we've requested this a long time ago.

About stacking, I say yes to this because if you wasn't a person who loves pve or running dungeons, lovers would be completely useless in the game.

I could go into depth about the pvp in this game but its not worth it  
We don't feel a reason to start FA. Yes. There are enough people to join PvP. But as you stated, there is virtually no incentive for us to. We have nothing to gain. At all.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedFeb 08, 2013 10:22 am
minuzaki wrote:
We don't feel a reason to start FA. Yes. There are enough people to join PvP. But as you stated, there is virtually no incentive for us to. We have nothing to gain. At all.  

This is what's wrong. Why are the other servers, that are language restricted, able to start end-game PvP at a higher amount of people needed, without having any incentive we don't? Even though I'm fully for adding more incentives, that's only because PvP is dead. Personally the only "incentive" I need to join arena is the fact that PvP is fun, and this seems to be enough incentive on most versions of GF.

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedFeb 08, 2013 10:41 am
iBambi wrote:
minuzaki wrote:

This is what's wrong. Why are the other servers, that are language restricted, able to start end-game PvP at a higher amount of people needed, without having any incentive we don't? Even though I'm fully for adding more incentives, that's only because PvP is dead. Personally the only "incentive" I need to join arena is the fact that PvP is fun, and this seems to be enough incentive on most versions of GF.  

Honestly through my experience with games so far, NA regions seem to have really odd/small PVP crowds on games on MMORPGs. It seems like most of them just want to have bragging rights over their gear or just aren't that much into PVP. EU servers don't ever seem to have this problem.

It kinda feels like all the people who would enjoy PVP, or the"PVPers" just float to games like DotA, LoL, and random FPSes and the "PVEers" enjoy the crap out of MMORPGs when it comes to NA regions. :l

donaldgx

Rank 0
PostedFeb 08, 2013 10:50 am
humaniixviiiix wrote:

blamed RQer , just make battle banned status go 1h and no more RQ.
3 min is too short right ? then 1H.

Laughing Laughing Laughing in most brackets there are barely enough people to start pvp, chances are that RQer is needed to start the next PvP match, so implement that and chances are you just killed 1H of pvp when possibly 3-4 matches could have run