cirogoeth

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 9:23 pm

Re: Assist and support

Rakusen wrote:
Cirogoeth, I think you have found a bug since the rearguard isn't supposed to be able to attack if their GP is higher than their opponents.  

Uhh yeah you can, if the enemy vanguard is Alive. Rear can go to town on enemy rearguard even if you have higher GP.

That isn't a bug.
Advertisement

Rakusen

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Rakusen
PostedJan 29, 2013 9:31 pm

cirogoeth wrote:
Rakusen wrote:
Cirogoeth, I think you have found a bug since the rearguard isn't supposed to be able to attack if their GP is higher than their opponents.  

Uhh yeah you can, if the enemy vanguard is Alive. Rear can go to town on enemy rearguard even if you have higher GP.

That isn't a bug.  

I guess I didn't know that cause I'm always in a vanguard position. I'll keep that in mind.

Well then, it's just them using their resources and time to their utmost limit. Must be annoying.

Contact Us~Don't be afraid to ask for help~Terms of Service~

cirogoeth

Rank 0
PostedJan 29, 2013 9:39 pm

Rakusen wrote:
cirogoeth wrote:
Rakusen wrote:

That isn't a bug.  

I guess I didn't know that cause I'm always in a vanguard position. I'll keep that in mind.

Well then, it's just them using their resources and time to their utmost limit. Must be annoying.  

Team that knocks out the other team quickest, is the team that is at the biggest disadvantage.

gcap1205

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 2:34 pm

GP can be gained by rearguard even when total is higher

One- I have screenshots of GP gain when other team has 5k advantage and we are all downed

2- exploit or not combos should not stack from rear if team is down- We had a team downed and they stacked 200+combos while downed - revived at the end- nuked us with crazy combos and won.
There is no defense to this- so game mechanic or not - it is poor mechanic

If you down the other team and stack combos while up- well that isn't really better- but at least the team is up and stacking a defense

cirogoeth

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Re: GP can be gained by rearguard even when total is higher

gcap1205 wrote:
One- I have screenshots of GP gain when other team has 5k advantage and we are all downed

2- exploit or not combos should not stack from rear if team is down- We had a team downed and they stacked 200+combos while downed - revived at the end- nuked us with crazy combos and won.
There is no defense to this- so game mechanic or not - it is poor mechanic

If you down the other team and stack combos while up- well that isn't really better- but at least the team is up and stacking a defense  

Counter to assist Combos: Stack your own powerful assist combos.
Counter to attack combos: Stop killing your opponents 5 minutes into the match.

No defense argument sounds more like you are too lazy to bother. Not a poor mechanic, rather you too lazy to use the mechanic for your own advantage .

KikkiForever

Rank 0
KikkiForever
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:11 am

Re: GP can be gained by rearguard even when total is higher

cirogoeth wrote:
No defense argument sounds more like you are too lazy to bother. Not a poor mechanic, rather you too lazy to use the mechanic for your own advantage .  

Hey, hey! Play nice. No reason to fling derogatory accusations Wink

Dotxdotxx

Rank 0
Dotxdotxx
PostedFeb 16, 2013 1:45 pm

Rakusen wrote:

So when will this bug be fixed, i just finished a battle while we was down and the other team still had more GP than us, and they were still running assist.

Rakusen

Rakusen
PostedFeb 16, 2013 4:09 pm
That definitely seems like a bug.

But to clarify:
1. Your vanguard team was down
2. The opponent's team was still stacking assists.

Are those right and did you factor in the time between the assists? Did you also look at the battle log to make sure nobody in your vanguard team revived?

pervddl

GameSage: Aeria Mobile
pervddl
PostedFeb 16, 2013 8:45 pm
Rakusen wrote:
That definitely seems like a bug.

But to clarify:
1. Your vanguard team was down
2. The opponent's team was still stacking assists.

Are those right and did you factor in the time between the assists? Did you also look at the battle log to make sure nobody in your vanguard team revived?  

If your vanguard is down but you team has more GP, the opponent can stack assists (and combos) until their GP is higher than yours.

Rakusen

Rakusen
PostedFeb 16, 2013 11:29 pm
He stated that his team was down and that they had less GP than their opponents.