gumbykid

Rank 2
gumbykid
PostedJan 27, 2013 8:52 pm

To the lovers of Rap music...

What're your thoughts on this style?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wplPWlBumes

I tend to like the more bizarre types of rap, such as Tech N9ne. I recently came across Twisted Insane, who is a murderer and Blood, but his lyrics are deep. Not much else is known about him.

Opinions?
Advertisement

Dashizz12

Rank 3
PostedJan 27, 2013 9:24 pm
I love all music eapecially rap, my personal opinion is that it takes more talent to make rap beats than other music beats, but i personally like alotta bass in a rap song like g unit.lloyd banks rick ross drake ans nowadays.im listening to alot of this rapper named "sd" hes feom chicago Smile and dont forget about wu tang

TheInvictus.

GameSage: Soldier Front
TheInvictus.
PostedJan 27, 2013 9:27 pm
This is one of his best songs. Hes one of the fastest rappers, I've heard.

gumbykid

Rank 2
gumbykid
PostedJan 27, 2013 9:31 pm
TheInvictus. wrote:

I agree, his verse in Worldwide Choppers is sick. It's nice to find rappers that don't sing about money, drugs, and women.

Dashizz12

Rank 3
PostedJan 27, 2013 9:44 pm   Last edited by Dashizz12 on Jan 27, 2013 9:47 pm. Edited 1 time in total
gumbykid wrote:
TheInvictus. wrote:

I agree, his verse in Worldwide Choppers is sick. It's nice to find rappers that don't sing about money, drugs, and women.  
lol i can see.where youre coming from, but honestly those type of rappers dont make it anywhere in rap, take blind fury for instance, kid was a genius rapper, never rapped about any drugs money or women, AND he was blind. But the people who listen to rap usually wanna hear all that vulgar talk over a nice beat rather than that unorthodox fun type of rapping, thats why those guys never blow up or make it big, tech n9ne is pretty good though. Ill give you props for that one.

kingbwu

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2013 9:45 pm
Notbad.

BangBangChief

Rank 0
BangBangChief
PostedJan 27, 2013 9:56 pm
Love this already.

MoesBeats

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2013 9:57 pm
Tech is good i've sampled his music before. IF you like raw rappers/music you should listen to alot of underground rappers from Cali or detroit. Oh and alos check out "World Wide Choppers" you'll prolly like it.

TheInvictus.

GameSage: Soldier Front
TheInvictus.
PostedJan 27, 2013 10:06 pm

gumbykid

Rank 2
gumbykid
PostedJan 27, 2013 10:08 pm   Last edited by gumbykid on Jan 27, 2013 10:12 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Dashizz12 wrote:
gumbykid wrote:
TheInvictus. wrote:

lol i can see.where youre coming from, but honestly those type of rappers dont make it anywhere in rap, take blind fury for instance, kid was a genius rapper, never rapped about any drugs money or women, AND he was blind. But the people who listen to rap usually wanna hear all that vulgar talk over a nice beat rather than that unorthodox fun type of rapping, thats why those guys never blow up or make it big, tech n9ne is pretty good though. Ill give you props for that one.  

I understand that. Insane has been doing rap for awhile now, and although not every *** with a pair of beats wants to listen to him, the fans that he does have are strong.

It's a shame that people like Wayne, Drake, and Chris Brown are able to get so popular while artists like MGK, Insane, and others have such a hard time getting to the top.

Ty to the other repliers giving their opinions, i'll look into the other artists as well.

Here are a couple other songs that he's in:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke1IJicUbE8
Awesome speed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrIcd1YHBSM
Raw rappers.