Author Message

saint31111117

Rank 4
saint31111117
Joined
05 Aug 2009
Posts
2569
Location
United States
PostedJan 27, 2013 8:14 pm
Fresher23 wrote:
saint31111117 wrote:
Fresher23 wrote:
another thread? what's the num with this thread 4, 5 o 6? lol  



Li nice seeing you here you big nubbie lolz  


huh? i play canta from 2010, yes i m nub, why?, u 3 dont ruin the zone with noss big nub  



wow seems you took offense to what I said, chillax, I just remember you from 1-15 is all I mean god dam

And now Quit this CRAP game, cya on good games :)
Advertisement

Fresher23

Rank 1
Fresher23
Joined
07 Aug 2008
Posts
229
Location
Colombia
PostedJan 27, 2013 8:24 pm
saint31111117 wrote:
Fresher23 wrote:
saint31111117 wrote:
Fresher23 wrote:
another thread? what's the num with this thread 4, 5 o 6? lol  



Li nice seeing you here you big nubbie lolz  


huh? i play canta from 2010, yes i m nub, why?, u 3 dont ruin the zone with noss big nub  



wow seems you took offense to what I said, chillax, I just remember you from 1-15 is all I mean god dam  


lol noo !!...hahaha good time on pvp 15 I was very squishy ... wait i m still squishy and nub lmao

saint31111117

Rank 4
saint31111117
Joined
05 Aug 2009
Posts
2569
Location
United States
PostedJan 27, 2013 9:13 pm
Fresher23 wrote:
saint31111117 wrote:
Fresher23 wrote:
saint31111117 wrote:
Fresher23 wrote:
another thread? what's the num with this thread 4, 5 o 6? lol  



Li nice seeing you here you big nubbie lolz  


huh? i play canta from 2010, yes i m nub, why?, u 3 dont ruin the zone with noss big nub  



wow seems you took offense to what I said, chillax, I just remember you from 1-15 is all I mean god dam  


lol noo !!...hahaha good time on pvp 15 I was very squishy ... wait i m still squishy and nub lmao  



ok good thought I felt some hostility rofl

ya I have yellow rank and biggest nub in canta

I love it tho

so guys take it easy on me since I am new :p

And now Quit this CRAP game, cya on good games :)

Linconnu09

Rank 2
Linconnu09
Joined
28 Nov 2008
Posts
470
Location
Bowser's Castle United States
PostedJan 27, 2013 11:49 pm
Well i'll be out of pvp for a while. Working on gear and getting new canta toon ready.

Retired, gear given away long ago to Trippy Nubby

iAmYou.

Rank 4
iAmYou.
Joined
10 Dec 2011
Posts
2816
Location
Gent Belgium
PostedJan 27, 2013 11:55 pm
saint31111117 wrote:
Fresher23 wrote:
saint31111117 wrote:
Fresher23 wrote:
saint31111117 wrote:
Fresher23 wrote:
another thread? what's the num with this thread 4, 5 o 6? lol  



Li nice seeing you here you big nubbie lolz  


huh? i play canta from 2010, yes i m nub, why?, u 3 dont ruin the zone with noss big nub  



wow seems you took offense to what I said, chillax, I just remember you from 1-15 is all I mean god dam  


lol noo !!...hahaha good time on pvp 15 I was very squishy ... wait i m still squishy and nub lmao  



ok good thought I felt some hostility rofl

ya I have yellow rank and biggest nub in canta

I love it tho

so guys take it easy on me since I am new :p  


Something different from 1-15 ? Smile Smile Smile Smile

saint31111117

Rank 4
saint31111117
Joined
05 Aug 2009
Posts
2569
Location
United States
PostedJan 28, 2013 12:14 am
iAmYou. wrote:
saint31111117 wrote:
Fresher23 wrote:
saint31111117 wrote:
Fresher23 wrote:
saint31111117 wrote:
Fresher23 wrote:
another thread? what's the num with this thread 4, 5 o 6? lol  



Li nice seeing you here you big nubbie lolz  


huh? i play canta from 2010, yes i m nub, why?, u 3 dont ruin the zone with noss big nub  



wow seems you took offense to what I said, chillax, I just remember you from 1-15 is all I mean god dam  


lol noo !!...hahaha good time on pvp 15 I was very squishy ... wait i m still squishy and nub lmao  



ok good thought I felt some hostility rofl

ya I have yellow rank and biggest nub in canta

I love it tho

so guys take it easy on me since I am new :p  


Something different from 1-15 ? Smile Smile Smile Smile  


yes I know you worship the ground I walk on, but seriously dude, enough is enough stop following me cause it does seem abit like harrasment.

And now Quit this CRAP game, cya on good games :)

FWT.Assassin

Rank 4
Joined
21 Mar 2010
Posts
2770
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJan 28, 2013 3:04 am
iAmYou. wrote:
saint31111117 wrote:
Fresher23 wrote:
saint31111117 wrote:
Fresher23 wrote:
saint31111117 wrote:
Fresher23 wrote:
another thread? what's the num with this thread 4, 5 o 6? lol  



Li nice seeing you here you big nubbie lolz  


huh? i play canta from 2010, yes i m nub, why?, u 3 dont ruin the zone with noss big nub  



wow seems you took offense to what I said, chillax, I just remember you from 1-15 is all I mean god dam  


lol noo !!...hahaha good time on pvp 15 I was very squishy ... wait i m still squishy and nub lmao  



ok good thought I felt some hostility rofl

ya I have yellow rank and biggest nub in canta

I love it tho

so guys take it easy on me since I am new :p  


Something different from 1-15 ? Smile Smile Smile Smile  


wondered how long it would take 1 of them 3 to come and comment on u 3 lmao

on another note been some good spouts of pvp Smile thx guys

_TheLightBearer

Rank 5
_TheLightBearer
Joined
13 Jul 2009
Posts
5048
Location
Netherlands
PostedJan 28, 2013 3:21 am
Linconnu09 wrote:
Well i'll be out of pvp for a while. Working on gear and getting new canta toon ready.  


Gl<3 and whut toon ;o ;D

Resigned! Thanks everyone <3

eba6y

Rank 5
eba6y
Joined
26 Apr 2008
Posts
4905
Location
The land of unicorns. Australia
PostedJan 28, 2013 4:19 am
Rawr

RETIRED
Some people get high on conflict and drama. Stay away from it all and live on cupcakes..

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
Joined
11 Feb 2012
Posts
1303
Location
Somewhere beyond Hell Denmark
PostedJan 28, 2013 4:35 am
New forum post again Surprised

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: