forum_account

Rank 2
PostedFeb 14, 2013 3:05 pm
its amazing how low some kids can go on using someones apperance to bully them with

Advertisement

evan713

Rank 5
evan713
PostedFeb 14, 2013 3:07 pm
forum_account wrote:
its amazing how low some kids can go on using someones apperance to bully them with  

NGBanHammer wrote:
lol look who is talking, the person who has a baboon image on his image,, too scared to look at yourself in the mirror? hahaha

i atleast put my pic up, your parents prob threw u in the bin at birth soon as they saw your face Twisted Evil  

According to NG, Jimmy is the kid, yet he goes and does this, if he was as mature as he claims, he would have accepted his mistakes and moved on. Well maybe he'll learn with time(seems he needs alot...)

NGBanHammer

Rank 5
NGBanHammer
PostedFeb 14, 2013 3:10 pm
forum_account wrote:

the kid doesn't have a face, or he does but its been *brutally kicked in with a 10 foot shoe* so yeh, best for us not to see it before we call in the circus to recruit him lol

Youtube id: PvPNinjaGaidenPvP

forum_account

Rank 2
PostedFeb 14, 2013 3:11 pm
evan713 wrote:
forum_account wrote:

NGBanHammer wrote:
lol look who is talking, the person who has a baboon image on his image,, too scared to look at yourself in the mirror? hahaha

i atleast put my pic up, your parents prob threw u in the bin at birth soon as they saw your face Twisted Evil  

According to NG, Jimmy is the kid, yet he goes and does this, if he was as mature as he claims, he would have accepted his mistakes and moved on. Well maybe he'll learn with time(seems he needs alot...)  

i was on about jimmy who started it with personal apperance attacks
sure NG's was about it too but it wasn't half as harsh as jimmy's comment about getting plastic sergery

forum_account

Rank 2
PostedFeb 14, 2013 3:12 pm
NGBanHammer wrote:
forum_account wrote:

the kid doesn't have a face, or he does but its been *brutally kicked in with a 10 foot shoe* so yeh, best for us not to see it before we call in the circus to recruit him lol  

n then NG goes n types this Very Happy ..................
stop with the personal attacks guys

7_deadly_sins_7

Rank 4
7_deadly_sins_7
PostedFeb 14, 2013 3:12 pm
WHAT PART OF STOP DO YALL NOT UNDERSTAND

evan713

Rank 5
evan713
PostedFeb 14, 2013 3:20 pm
forum_account wrote:
i was on about jimmy who started it with personal apperance attacks
sure NG's was about it too but it wasn't half as harsh as jimmy's comment about getting plastic sergery  

I agree with you, and if you look at my posts all I do is respond/comment on things said, I will not try to start up beefs, insult anyone on a personal level.

CreamKerouac

Rank 1
CreamKerouac
PostedFeb 14, 2013 3:25 pm
You are all fat and ugly and fat and I hate you. And you smell. But not as much as Cuppy. Cuppy smells. K. Goodnight.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedFeb 14, 2013 3:26 pm
CreamKerouac wrote:
You are all fat and ugly and fat and I hate you. And you smell. But not as much as Cuppy. Cuppy smells. K. Goodnight.  

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

TheReedeemer

Rank 0
TheReedeemer
PostedFeb 14, 2013 3:55 pm
Wow looking at this thread clarifies something to me , how much spare time people have and the secret of getting ranks on forums . And here i am lazy to bump my own sales post lol.

I want to pick up a fight with someone so that me and he can come every 5 mins on this thread and rage at the other Razz