blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedJan 27, 2013 7:29 am

HardToHandle Recruiting

looking for some new clan members ^_^
Hi! We'll now be recruiting from the forum since we need some new active members. We're not that competitive but we really enjoy playing clan wars (match channel) together and chatting on TS. We're mostly from Europe and we usually play in the evening and at the night.

What we expect from new members:
- TeamSpeak 3 and headset with a microphone
- at least light blue rank in the game
- to be fluent in English
- friendly person with a mature behavior
- at least 16 years old
- respect all members and other players
- not lagging in the game
- S/D should be more than 1.0
- no hacking, no glitching, follow the rules
- don't share your account with anyone
- if you have any problems, talk with us

If interested, write a reply here with some information about you. How long do you play A.V.A? How many accounts do you have (+ their character names)? What weapons do you prefer to play with?

I'll then send you a private message with our TS IP. on TS we'll explain you some more stuff, ask you some questions, get to know you better, give you a tryout, let you play with us in the match channel. It can take more days for you to be accepted into the clan because the clan members must like you as a person and enjoy playing together.

- iNyuuBlaZ, clan leader

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing
Advertisement

zectorhs

Rank 1
zectorhs
PostedJan 27, 2013 7:31 am
vouch for blaz, awesome leader Wink

IGN:KalipTo

WTF908

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2013 8:46 am

can i ?

my english sucks cuz i'am from egypt so cant use ts3 !

and my ping is sometimes about 160 or 180

there is n hope .....?

clanallard

Rank 1
clanallard
PostedJan 27, 2013 8:59 am
Vouch for blaz, one of the longest active clans in AvA!

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedJan 27, 2013 9:02 am

Re: can i ?

WTF908 wrote:
my english sucks cuz i'am from egypt so cant use ts3 !

and my ping is sometimes about 160 or 180

there is n hope .....?  

Your ping is a bit too high (should be max 150 or something) and you're not that good at speaking English (you said so). TS3 is a must, without it I won't give anyone a chance to join the clan.

and TY Zector and DKbaka ^_^

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

SuperDeadlord

Rank 3
SuperDeadlord
PostedJan 27, 2013 9:07 am
H2H best clan ever and blaz is the best leader!

Of topic: How old do you think I am blaz?

Madara Uchiha: Listen... In this world.. Wherever there is light there are also shadows.

WTF908

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2013 9:10 am

^_^

oh god , thanks anyway ^_^

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedFeb 06, 2013 4:12 am
all I notice lately is people from US searching for clans. is anyone from EU looking for 1?

ReverZeD

Rank 0
ReverZeD
PostedFeb 08, 2013 11:52 am
I'd like to join. I'm not a pro player, but I play for fun. I'm turning 16 this year and my S/D is 1.247 (or somewhere around that). I have 1 account (BlaZedC0re, Second Lieutenant 2) and I play quite a bit, mostly everyday. I don't lagg either. And for weapons, I like a lot of different guns. Also I'm from EU Smile

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedFeb 08, 2013 1:14 pm
ReverZeD wrote:
I'd like to join. I'm not a pro player, but I play for fun. I'm turning 16 this year and my S/D is 1.247 (or somewhere around that). I have 1 account (BlaZedC0re, Second Lieutenant 2) and I play quite a bit, mostly everyday. I don't lagg either. And for weapons, I like a lot of different guns. Also I'm from EU Smile  

just sent you a message with our TS IP ^_^ looking forward to get to know you better