dannymtz214

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2013 3:00 am

i 100% quit, im disappointed in AERIA & the Security

this game is nothing but hackers/glitches/THIS GAME IS A JOKE WITH AERIA
70% of ANY AND ALL games in the PVP server, has on average 2 hackers per game. Confused

Infection Channel. is 100% hackers/glitchers/bug abuse/god-mode. in all of the rooms! Evil or Very Mad

i play 15+ hours DAILY. Rolling Eyes

good game play but it does not mean anything if you dont have hacks of your own in order to even STAND A CHANCE with other hackers. Laughing

this game was patched like 2 days ago or something and we still have auto-killers / 1-shot killers / god-mode killers. Shocked

i came from Combat Arms to this game. but as for now im going back to CA

word of advice to any FUTURE PLAYERS dont bother playing AVA. with the current security system that's implemented. its junk a low level programer can bypass this system (just do some googling and you will find easy ways to hack this game)

Best regards A.V.A Community

EDIT: i dont care about my spelling, my message itself its the point of this.
Advertisement

Devipwny

Rank 0
Devipwny
PostedJan 27, 2013 3:04 am   Last edited by Devipwny on Jan 27, 2013 3:09 am. Edited 1 time in total
Who are you / If you actually think that AVA is infested with hackers, you are daft. Combat Arms is the game that is notorious for hackers.

It sucks that you are think the game is full of hackers and that you wish to quit, but you're seeing things that don't exist.

Also, 15 hours a day doesn't make sense. You sleep, and then play the rest of the day?

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedJan 27, 2013 3:09 am
You play 15 hours a day? I think it's a good thing you're quitting AVA, you need a life!

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

IwubCheeze

Rank 2
IwubCheeze
PostedJan 27, 2013 3:17 am
Troll thread methinks....

moving on......

dannymtz214

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2013 3:20 am
there is nothing but trolls on this. i stop playing combat arms because of hackers in the 1st place. so i came to AVA only to experience the same thing.

Devipwny

Rank 0
Devipwny
PostedJan 27, 2013 3:22 am
dannymtz214 wrote:
there is nothing but trolls on this. i stop playing combat arms because of hackers in the 1st place. so i came to AVA only to experience the same thing.  

Except there are almost no hackers. What you encountered is, get this, players who are better than you. Hard as it may be to even believe, there are players better than you who will shut you down with no contest.

dannymtz214

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2013 3:23 am
Devipwny wrote:
dannymtz214 wrote:

Except there are almost no hackers. What you encountered is, get this, players who are better than you. Hard as it may be to even believe, there are players better than you who will shut you down with no contest.  

*Sigh* AVA players have accepted hackers in to there community. this is sad

Devipwny

Rank 0
Devipwny
PostedJan 27, 2013 3:24 am
dannymtz214 wrote:
Devipwny wrote:
dannymtz214 wrote:

That doesn't even make sense. Hackers haven't been "accepted" into the community, they are reported and banned quickly.

dannymtz214

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2013 3:29 am
Devipwny wrote:
dannymtz214 wrote:
Devipwny wrote:
dannymtz214 wrote:

That doesn't even make sense. Hackers haven't been "accepted" into the community, they are reported and banned quickly.  

its 100% your going to always go agents what i have to say on any topic. your a great way to represent this AVA Community.

people who look the other way when it comes to hackers/cheeters/glitchers. trying to avoid the thought of "oh, this guy is right. we do have a hacker problem in this game. ill just troll and derail this whole topic because i accept hackers" yes i know i cant type good. yes i know i may not be pro-player. yes i know im ranting. yes i know aeria does not care. yes i know, i really do know. but it shouldn't even come to the point that WE THE PLAYERS have to do the work where Aeria security system fails.