XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
PostedJan 27, 2013 4:35 am
inb4removalofsurvival

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!
Advertisement

laserfrags

Rank 1
laserfrags
PostedJan 27, 2013 5:12 am
frederick is an idiot
and no thats no a brasilian name

whatacreatur

Rank 4
PostedJan 27, 2013 12:02 pm
well considering the fact he didnt have his language changed i can assume you are lying and he is indeed you

CurvedScissors

Rank 5
CurvedScissors
PostedJan 27, 2013 12:08 pm
Do you guys seriously not recognize his forum name?

AVA PlaYe anyone?

No?

raducioiubogdan

Rank 3
raducioiubogdan
PostedJan 27, 2013 1:13 pm
Hacker are in every game. No matter how much you try to protect it they will find a way to penetrate it. Look at TS2, the servers are pretty much fked.

IGN: xXGog3TaXx | G12 R12 100% | oOVodKaOo | G4 | HydroXonium | M33 | NAN FOR LIFE

whatacreatur

Rank 4
PostedJan 27, 2013 1:14 pm
CurvedScissors wrote:

AVA PlaYe anyone?

No?  

yes

playerx071

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2013 1:16 pm   Last edited by playerx071 on Jan 27, 2013 1:20 pm. Edited 4 times in total
laserfrags wrote:
frederick is an idiot
and no thats no a brasilian name  

whatacreatur wrote:
well considering the fact he didnt have his language changed i can assume you are lying and he is indeed you  

whatacreatur wrote:
CurvedScissors wrote:

AVA PlaYe anyone?

No?  

yes  

CurvedScissors wrote:

AVA PlaYe anyone?

No?  

ya so what ? AVA PlaYe isn't known to be a cheater, moron.

AVA PlaYe is known for macro release, but as you probatly saw i haven't release one since some week.

and no this guys isn't me, and GS trainer can confirm since all my account are playerx0**
and i wouldn't put a Happy name as that, also you can ask GM's to do an ip check on my ip and the one that is playing on the account, you will see that they aren't the same.

this guys is actually a BR (from what skype said) and that guys wanted to show off that he found a way to use Cheat Engine (which is actually not true, since he paid to get a service and asked for screenshot)

ohhhhhhh and btw AVA PlaYe is a guys from Quebec which is in CANADA and he speak French so why my game would be in english ? please get informed before post ****

whatacreatur

Rank 4
PostedJan 27, 2013 1:17 pm
playerx071 wrote:
CurvedScissors wrote:

AVA PlaYe anyone?

No?  

AVA PlaYe is known for macro release, but as you probatly saw i haven't release one since some week.

and no this guys isn't me, and GS trainer can confirm since all my account are playerx0**
and i wouldn't put a Happy name as that, also you can ask GM's to do an ip check on my ip and the one that is playing on the account, you will see that they aren't the same.

this guys is actually a BR (from what skype said) and that guys wanted to show off that he found a way to use Cheat Engine (which is actually not true, since he paid to get a service and asked for screenshot)

ohhhhhhh and btw AVA PlaYe is a guys from Quebec which is in CANADA and he speak French so why my game would be in english ? please get informed before post ****  

no one really cares if you are a hacker or not

DontCaeria

Rank 5
DontCaeria
PostedJan 27, 2013 1:21 pm
CurvedScissors wrote:

AVA PlaYe anyone?

No?  

Well, I know for sure this isn't AVA PlaYe. He doesn't play AVA anymore.

Add me on Steam!|My most recent video!

playerx071

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2013 1:23 pm
whatacreatur wrote:
playerx071 wrote:
CurvedScissors wrote:

AVA PlaYe anyone?

No?  

no one really cares if you are a hacker or not  

actually somes does if you read the post's.

btw if you are moron and really think that guys is me, then feel free to ban me, this is not like if i am going to cry like most of you,lmao.