kidsonik

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Glitchy Account?

What to do? Aeria says that it cannot be fixed on their end and to check on forums ._.
I've been playing my account on my computer and I normally don't have any problems. My gf just recently picked up playing and she's been having alot of issues with the game freezing, lagging and disconnecting her from the game. I naturally assumed that it was just her computer(regardless of the fact that on my old laptop, which was older than the one she is playing on worked fine with the game).

I have a new laptop now and it plays the game better with rarely any lag or glitch. Because she has been having such an issue with her game, I let her play her account on my comp. And still, her account lags and glitches on my comp as well. When she logs out and I play on my account, it has no issues. Even when it was a dual log, my account didn't lag whatsoever and hers did.

The settings for the game are set on default, game is not on fullscreen and we were both at either Blue Bay or Kaslow Plains. I restarted my comp and her account is still acting up. She does not have any costumes and my account does.

My account also works fine on her computer, so its not a computer problem. =/
Advertisement

sakura_naruko

Rank 0
sakura_naruko
PostedJan 26, 2013 2:02 pm
lots of people having issues like that
u either re scan ur game one in a while or send RT

kidsonik

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 2:31 pm
Already sent in an RT, they told me to check forums

and its only with her account, the game works fine with mine

gothalls

Rank 2
gothalls
PostedJan 29, 2013 1:30 pm
Hi i,ll offer few things for you to look at.

Are you and her on the same net?

Net speed each you are on and get your ping count .

On her new laptop does she have any programs on in the back ground?

As i have noticed pings in range of 900ms-1100ms dc range slower pings 2000ms no dc ether
faster ping 300ms no dc ether so both of your ping range is important

If if was newly instaled on other pc is it with ignite or without. maybe delete game on her pc copy from your pc with out ignite thats a tought to .

for freezing maybe graphic drivers make sure lastest version DX is on and graphic drivers .
Use CC cleaner to select what programs start up when turn on your pv to keep cpu from getting to much running on it this really helps.

Also another sweet trick is increasing virtual ram to like 7 gigs or so so it also uses hard drive to speed up system this helps with high end games

The man who flees from battle come's back to kill another Day MUHAHAHAAH

Fenize

Rank 1
Fenize
PostedJan 29, 2013 3:26 pm
I can only imagine, as this is two accounts acting differently on the same computer, there has to be a difference in settings. Or maybe your girlfriend has armor/gear/kuso that is glowing or sparkling and you don't?

I suffered a lot of lag and freezing on my previous computer that was 9 years old and making some changes in the settings could really make a big difference.
Things in settings to try on your girlfriend's account:

• Put the settings on mid or low
  • Glow FX: off
  • Max FPS: 30
  • Depth Effect: off
  • Title: off
  • Helmet: off
  • Cape: off

Also note the what chat tab is active. When the combat chat is active and you are in combat it's moving very fast and showing lots of information on DMG given, DMG taken and so on. The faster the chat moves, the more lag you could experience.