karashinagamoto

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 12:55 pm

Linking Account

Alright, I tried to make a ticket about this but it seems it's just been flat-out ignored. I originally had an account using the client given by the creators of Stronghold Kingdoms, Firefly Studios. Then, after a while, I decided I wanted a way to obtain crowns without using my CC. So I looked up various game cards, and realized that Ultimate Game Card had a Stronghold Kingdoms option. So, I picked one up. When I got home, I realized it worked through Aeria Games. So, I shrugged, made an account, and used the card on there. Then, I come to find out that I have to download Aeria's client. Once again, everything seems alright, just a bit of an annoyance. Finally, I download the client and am confronted with an Aeria Account login, instead of the username/password setup normally provided in the client I used from the game creator. So now I have come to the conclusion that, to use the Aeria Points, I need to create a totally new village.

I sent a ticket asking if linking my current account with my Aeria Games account was possible. This was about a week ago, and I have yet to receive a reply. I'm hoping that the community will at least provide me some answers, even if it just means I'm out twenty bucks because of how Aeria Games decided the system should work.
Advertisement

yulli

Rank 4
PostedJan 26, 2013 1:39 pm
I am not sure if you can link accounts.

what is your ticket number? I can pass it to a GM so that they can look at your ticket.

karashinagamoto

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2013 1:55 pm
I was afraid that might be the answer. That's really unfortunate, but I suppose it was due to the small amount of information regarding Stronghold Kingdoms on the internet.

Ticket # is 9114467

dnst3

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 8:16 am
what about linking a aeria game account for SHK to firefly studios?

GM_Hadouken

GameMaster: USA
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:28 am
Hello guys,

Sorry about the delay in our replies, the team has had some setbacks and additional projects that have put our response times back a bit, but we should be able to catch up 100% this week.

As for your question, unfortunately with any of our channeled games (Stronghold, Tribes, World of Battles, or any future ones) you are unable to link your existing account with your Aeria account.

If you would like to take advantage of any Aeria promotion/event or prize you will need to create a new account with your Aeria info through Ignite. We realize this may be inconvenient, but that's just the way business works, sorry.

dnst3

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:35 am
so he cant link his from firefly and vice versa?

GM_Hadouken

PostedJan 28, 2013 10:37 am
dnst3 wrote:
so he cant link his from firefly and vice versa?  

correct.

dnst3

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2013 10:38 am
thank you for the answer.

GM_Hadouken

PostedJan 28, 2013 10:45 am
sure thing.